SFoL Grand Idea Class Thread V2

real fuckin mad you wont stop shitposting in the grand idea thread

Scum Support

• stop shitposting or ill flame you go back to cookie thread (Night, Infinite Uses) - Pick a player at night, if they are a shitpost the factional kill is a strongman and you learn their class card

1 Like

wide dog

Neutral Special

• oh gosh oh frick(Passive) - You are immune to all forms of death at night (including things such as bleeds). If the game ends, the faction that would win instead loses and you win instead. All third parties that would win still win.
  • i hunger, my flesh has been torn to the bone (Passive) - At the start of the game it is announced, An ever-widening cloud looms across the horizon, this is surely a bad omen…
  • i am an abomination on gods earth (Night, 2 uses) - Rolecop a player
  • i cant stop i only become wider (Night, 2 uses) - Kill a player, bypassing anything that would prevent them from dying, including redirection, occupation and heals.

1 Like

Wut

Town Killer

What did the doggo do to deserve this (Night) - Shoot someone with your gun. You commit suicide if they were town. - 2 Uses

Class Town Win Condition

1 Like

“The Apostle”

Blue Dragon Social
Homophobia (Passive) - Anyone who says they are gay in thread while you are still alive will be modkilled.

Punishment (Passive) - If you express horny, type a word in all caps to express anger, lie, or curse in any of your posts, you will be modkilled.

Shush (Day) - If someone is sinning (according to something said in the bible idk) in a post, you have the option to quote them by saying shush. This will instantly prevent them from speaking for the rest of the day. (1 Use)

bd/town wincon

1 Like

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SHITPOSTING IN THE GRAND IDEA THREAD

Neutral Killer

• stop shitposting or ill flame you go back to cookie thread (Night, Infinite Uses) - Pick an alive player (that you have not picked before), if they are a shitpost the factional kill is strongman, or you register as Town that night.

you win when all the major factions are defeated

The Physical Representation of Fade’s Annoyance at People Signing Up To Closed Sign Up

Neutral Special
Passive - Oh wait… - You realized that this is an old forum joke that probably has been forgotten for a long time already. You feel like a boomer now. You will commit suicide on D4.
You win when you survived to see town wins.

1 Like

Scum Bus Driver

Mafia Killer

Wait a seco- (Night) - Eat up the factional kill tonight in order to plant a bomb on someone - 3 Uses

Classic scum wincon

3 Likes

i am dead

Mafia Killer
dead (Passive) The first time you die, you live, but appear dead, and can still be executed. If this class is in the game, it will be announced that you can execute dead players.

2 Likes

Illuminati Courier

Illuminati Offensive
Vroom Vroom (Night) - Choose 2 players. Redirect everyone targetting one player to the other, and vice versa.

Scum wincon

2 Likes

i am DECEASED

Neutral Killer

• my name is kermit and im fucking dead (Passive) - The first time the factional kill targets a third party, a killing, or a third party killing class. You die and they become an i am DECEASED. You choose what you flip as. Or if your flip is hidden.
  • dead men tell a lot of tales it turns out (Passive) - at the start of the game the mod posts You all find the body of kermit the frog brutally murdered lying in the middle of the street. Who could’ve done such a heinous crime?

you win when all the major factions are defeated

2 Likes

I’ve Killed 2 Enemies

I Am Blue Dragon Killer
Challenger - (Passive) - Each day, I may gladiate with someone else on trial, and other people are forced to vote between me and the target I gladiate to execute. I am also forced to type in a French accent. Failure to do so will result in a modkill.
When I’ve killed 4 enemies and survived, you win the game - (Passive) - Yes, me and my faction win the game when I have gladiated 4 people and survived.
BD wincon

3 Likes

Min

Blue Dragon Special
Based (Passive) - You must post at the least 250 times everyday. Failure to do so will result in you getting modkilled. You also must say either the word cringe, based, epic, or gamer in at least 20 of those posts.

Epic (Night) - Choose between 5 actions. You must do every action at least once before doing them another time.

Spiritual healing - Heal a player

Authority - Tomorrow, you will have 3 votes. this doesn’t show unless hammer is reached.

Joy - Make someone feel joy. a joyful player will be modkilled if they do not post a joycat in every message they send.

Spill the beans - Check for someones exact class. This ability will not work 99% percent of the time.

Murder - Kill someone

bd/town wincon

3 Likes

3 Likes

Why are you nerds putting the numbers below the class

Mafia Social
joy (Passive): You must post at least one :joy_cat: per day.

scum wincon

2 Likes

Min but mafia

Mafia Special
Based (Passive) - You must post at the least 250 times everyday. Failure to do so will result in you getting modkilled. You also must say either the word cringe, based, epic, or gamer in at least 20 of those posts.

Epic (Night) - Choose between 5 actions. You must do every action at least once before doing them another time.

ok now openwolf - roleblock a player.

Authority - Tomorrow, you will have 3 votes. this doesn’t show unless hammer is reached.

PAIN - Make someone feel despair. a despairing player will be modkilled if they do not post ate in every message they send.

Spill the beans with a higher success rate - Check for someones exact class. This ability will not work 98% percent of the time.

Murder - Kill someone

mafia wincon

1 Like

NSF Diverter

Mafia Offensive
Scum Redirect to frame Seth (Night) - Choose two players. The first will be redirected to the second. This will additionally make the first player appear to be planting a bomb to Follower and Voyeur type roles.

Mafia wincon

5 Likes

ONE-SHOT TRIPLEVOTER

Town Social
EXCELLENT IDEA! (night) - Become a triplevoter for the next day. - 1 use
town wincon

1 Like

Im not

outed scum. (support)

Stop saying (Passive) - You will turn into the new NSF Leader when old NSF Leader dies and retain Firepower ability but lose Assignment ability

that I am. (Night) - The Factional Kill will bypass all actions and death immunity (2 Uses)

Mafia wincon

4 Likes

Funny IC haha please laugh! lol! xD! rofl!!!

Town Social
Scum ICs are cringe (Passive): You are immune to conversion by any means. If this class rolls and is not aligned with town, it will reroll. I don’t care about your “Town Traitors”, nerd.
Reveal (Day): The host will reveal your classcard, but only if the following conditions are met:

• You have 2 votes on you, or are on L-2, whichever is less votes, neither of which are cast by your own self
  • You have not claimed/softed to be able to do anything of mechanical significance if you have votes on you (mod discretion)
  • You post an adequate copypasta, pinging somebody who is voting you (copypasta adequacy is up to mod discretion) and vote yourself in the same post

town wincon

1 Like

Gay and horny as heck

Neutral Chaos
Insanity - (Passive) - Yes, gay. Everyone who got visited by this class will have all their feedback replaced by the word “haha horny and gay funny” for the rest of the game. You are also occupy immune too.
Horny - (Day ability) - Choose 3 people, their day ability will malfunction for today. (infinite uses)
Cringe - (Night ability) - Visit 3 people, you will infect them with your gayness. (infinite uses)
Gay - (Night ability) - Kill all people that has been inflicted by your passive. (2 uses)
You win if everyone has been inflicted by your passive.

1 Like