[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Yes, limited uses abilitty blocker is hard counter to many classes in this setup.

Neighborizer who shakes up the traditional uses of neighborizers. It wants to use its abilities in order to pressure people who normally could deflect onto others
I didn’t like how Neighborizers are forced to just play with the consensus, so I actively discouraged them from trying

The limited uses ability blocking was to say fuck you to Prince roles since that shit’s wack

1 Like

I have made an evil-aligned class which is very dependant on limited-use abilities

There is no prince

But there is BD Special.

Something which was never seen in normal FoL!

4 Likes

Enchantress
BD Special

Hexed Emblem (Passive) - You carry around the Hexed Emblem and will gain 1 curse stack on every even night is able to hold up to 5 curses at once. You start the game with 1 curse. If you out or hint yourself as BD Special, then you will lose 2 curse stacks (can go into negatives).
Cursed Bloodline (Passive) - If you are lynched, you may choose to bleed one person for every two curse stacks you have tonight, causing them to die in 1 night if not healed. If you are killed at night you may target a player to lose 1 of their limited use abilities.
Bless (Day) - Use 1 curse stack to mark a target with your Blessing, secretly making them take 1 more vote to lynch and making them immune to roleblocks/redirction tonight. You may target yourself. [3 Uses]
Karmic Balance (Day) - Gain 2 curse stacks but inflict bleeding on yourself, causing you to die in 2 nights if not healed. [2 uses, 1 Night Cooldown]
Exiled’s Oath (Day) - Use 5 curse stacks to bind someone’s soul, killing them through immunity and healing if they kill someone. They will be notified of this effect and you cannot be prevented from using this. [1 Use]
Jinx (Night) - Choose 2 players to be marked with the Jinxed status. If a jinxed player is the target of another jinxed player, then you will gain a curse stack. You will be informed on which Jinxed player was visited and this ability will not count as a visit. [Infinite]
Bane of the Moon (Night) - Use 3 curse stacks to gain night immunity and roleblock and bleed anyone attacking you tonight. [2 uses]
Channel Soul (Night) - Use 2 curse stacks to use a dead player’s support/social/offensive ability or 3 to use a killer/investigative ability. You cannot do this more than once per dead player. However, this will make them unable to speak to the living in any way, shape, or form. [Infinite]
Win condition: Defeat all threats to the Blue Dragon.

:^)

Whoever guesses what classes are mine gets my :lollipop:
Eevee you don’t count btw.

1 Like

Actually two.

Oh god too much math

1 Like

Is there a limit on how long until this goes off?
How does it interact with bleeds?

… Hoowwwwww.

I must see this. This is why I dropped out

…am i the only one who tried to create legitimate classes?

2 Likes

use on peasant for op combo

2 Likes

Just keep in tune with the Thread :tm:

There can never be too much math.

:cry:

It starts with?
If it doesn’t start with any, it’s just going to be useless for most of the game

You’re not.

starts with 1 it says

1 Like