[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

CW nado is infamous for having buggy interactions

Last BD Offensive belongs to…

Summary

Marshal

3 Likes

my baby

On no, it’s summary :wolf:

1 Like

I don’t know whether to be terrified or excited

1 Like

The Brewer

BD Offensive

[Passive]Hard-working: Immune to occupation and redirection

[Day] Product Tracking: Learn who your target of sell drink last night gives the drink to tonight at the end of the night (2 use)

[Night]Sell drink: Give a player a 1-shot occupation that can be used the next night alongside their other night abilities. They will be informed you have done so at the beginning of the next night.(inf use)

[Night]Discounted drink: Give a player a 1-shot redirection that can be used the next night alongside their other night abilities. They will be informed you have done so at the beginning of the next night (2 use)

The Moonshiner

Unseen Offensive

[Passive]Addicted: Immune to occupation and redirection

[Day] Stalk Customer: Learn who your target of sell drink last night gives the drink to tonight at the end of the night (2 use)

[Night]Sell drink: Give a player a 1-shot occupation that can be used the next night alongside their other night abilities. They will be informed you have done so at the beginning of the next night.(inf use)

[Night]Cheap drink: Give a player a 1-shot redirection that can be used the next night alongside their other night abilities. They will be informed you have done so at the beginning of the next night. (2 use)

2 Likes

I tried to make it balanced.

Marswole the NK can wait

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m literally ranting to wolf irl that I am terrified about what we’re gonna see.

Huh
This is actually pretty fine tbh

I replaced out and had different class types chosen, but my class that I made for fun was still showcased. Wenches in!

1. Peasant
  2. Angry Peasant
  3. Rest
  1. Memesky
  2. Peasant
  3. Rest
  4. Angry Peasant since AtE is bad
3 Likes

My other Idea was an NK that could kill someone if they said something that fit with “that’s what she said” but that was more up to host-interpretation and i didn’t really want that

1 Like

im fine with that, Angry Peasant is a trap for unseen

badap bap bap baa, I suck at classes

PKR flowchart

1 Like

Next classes to show should be of:

• BD Support
  • BD Social
  • Cult Special
  • Unseen Special

0 voters

Cult support