[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Oh no.

oh god.

Here we go.
Time to hop down the rabbit hole.

Hereā€™s an idea

BD Support

Bestow (Night) - Give a player one of three one-shot abilities that will automatically be used on their target tonight. They will not be informed.

Occupy - the target will be occupied
Shot - the target will be attacked
Protect - the target will be healed / made conversion immune for the night

Just add more stuff

and conversion for Unseen is gonna be performed byā€¦

Summary

The Mitochondrion :shield: :fire:

Unseen Special

Powerhouse of the Cell (Passive) - Immune to death at night and occupation (although not target changing). You may at any time before your death pick another Unseen member to become the new Mitochondrion, swapping your class with theirs. Doing so wastes 1 use from Mitochondrial Biogenesis and theirs limited-use abilities. Any limited uses of abilities you or they wasted wonā€™t be regained. You canā€™t pick your sucessor if you donā€™t have uses of Mitochondrial Biogenesis.
Kiss-and-run Exocytosis (Passive) - If, at any time, the Unseen finds themselves without a Mitochondrion, the faction is renamed to Monocercomonoides.
Supravital Staining (Passive) - You know, at the start of the game, how many factions there are.
Celular Differentiation (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Mitochondrial Biogenesis (Night) - Make all actions from the Unseen bypass occupation and healing tonight - 3 uses.

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, the other scum factions and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

2 Likes

I should specify it better
One of my classes envolves a lot of reading.
The other envolves reading with caution.

Oh no, Iā€™ve made the classes, for better or worse

Aight

I think Eevee is just gonna announce the creator of every class, so this deal is off.

:thinking:

i hope my special class is next

Christ

This actually affects investigatives, but also you know unseen has no mitochondrion anymore.

1 Like

Bd invest, any neutral are my guesses

its the power house of the cell

1 Like

Iirc they are the only living organisms without functional mitochondria

I didnā€™t get to make any neutrals :frowning:

spy cell

1 Like