[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

That guess is wrong.

hope my
Neutral Killer

is revealed soon

1 Like

Basically for those who are out of the loop:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/could-you-possibly-get-a-high-school-diploma-now

1 Like

oh god oh fuck

oh jeez

Cult special:

Summary

The Infiltrator

Cult Special
“This place should have plenty to join my cause. Time to recruit some followers for the ethereal beings I hear.”
Hidden Weapon (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 1 use :crown:
Secret Training (Day) - Retrain a member of the cult, you may choose what original BD class that member would originate from, giving them different ability inheritance - Infinite use
Outside Influence (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. This may target a dead player, bringing them back to life - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Cloak and Dagger (Night) - Attack 2 players at once, bypassing immunity, this can still be healed. Alternatively you may attack 1 player bypassing all forms of healing and immunity. :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that oppose you.

:wolf:

1 Like

Converting dead people :thinking:

:smirk:
The power of the gods brings them back for service.

Oh boy, I’d love playing nk with this

Well, hopefully for the Cult there will also be a BD role that can bring back the dead.

Tho attacking 2 players at once through immunity is op imo.

1-target kill bypassing and 2 normal would be better

But…

/shrug

There is none

2 Likes

lmao

Also how many uses

Oof, so that last part is basically useless to Cult.

Oh f. Forgot to put that.

Oh my god, the ultimate spite convert. Now noone is safe anymore.

1 Like

Last part includes healing.
Other doesn’t, it can be healed.

Kehehe.