[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Or if they just don’t say

@Ami

Would you be attracted to those?

1 Like

well that doesnt really matter as on the forum all you have is the gender they’ve given you

what about the opposite?

6 Likes

dick is dick

8 Likes

I’m hetrosexual but still get occupied by men this is racism

7 Likes

I like how this is the basis for what is and isn’t targeted via the passive.

1 Like

Megolavania noises

being a dick = having a dick conf0rmed :wolf:

1 Like

Am I a school kid’s homework?

Because this just fucking creased me

1 Like

The Mind Flayer :shield: :crossed_swords:

Neutral Killer
Insanity (Passive) - You are immune to death at night, occupation and redirection.
Mindstorm (Passive) - Once per night you may guess a player’s class. If you are correct you will empower your attack via Mind Read. You will gain a one-night buff depending on who you kill with this passive. This passive will be disabled if you guess incorrectly twice. Cannot Target the King.
Insight (Day) - Gain a clue to your target’s class type. You receive the same results as princess. [4 Uses]
Mind Read (Day) - You will see who your target visits tonight. [4 Uses]
Brain Destruction (Night) - Kill a player. You will be able to choose who they target tonight, bypassing redirection immunity. You may not redirect the King. [Infinite Uses]
Whispers of Insanity (Night) - Cause a player to commit suicide, destroying their logs and allowing you to determine what they flip as the next day. You will receive their real class and their logs. [1 Use, Cannot Target the King]
Possible Buffs Gained:

• Killer: Gain an addition use of Whispers of Insanity.
  • Offensive: You will occupy everyone visiting you, bypassing occupy immunity.
  • Support: You will heal yourself tomorrow night, curing infection and bleed.
  • Social: You will be guaranteed to visit your target.
  • Investigative: All uses of Insight and Mind Read will be replenished. Your visits will be hidden from Investigators.
  • Special: You will appear as the class of your choice to investigators.

Goal: Destroy both the major factions and any neutrals who may stand in your way.

4 Likes

Thank you luxy, very cool!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Another anticlaim NK.

This game’s gonna end up killing me.
I’m already dying from some of these things but honestly I love em.

aaa didn’t mean too win-draw this

Rip Tsar
Angry wording

I make my BD offensive suggestion a female and this is what you do… well played.

fuck did everyone make anti claim nks LMAO