[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

I’m hetrosexual but still get occupied by men this is racism

7 Likes

I like how this is the basis for what is and isn’t targeted via the passive.

1 Like

Megolavania noises

being a dick = having a dick conf0rmed :wolf:

1 Like

Am I a school kid’s homework?

Because this just fucking creased me

1 Like

The Mind Flayer :shield: :crossed_swords:

Neutral Killer
Insanity (Passive) - You are immune to death at night, occupation and redirection.
Mindstorm (Passive) - Once per night you may guess a player’s class. If you are correct you will empower your attack via Mind Read. You will gain a one-night buff depending on who you kill with this passive. This passive will be disabled if you guess incorrectly twice. Cannot Target the King.
Insight (Day) - Gain a clue to your target’s class type. You receive the same results as princess. [4 Uses]
Mind Read (Day) - You will see who your target visits tonight. [4 Uses]
Brain Destruction (Night) - Kill a player. You will be able to choose who they target tonight, bypassing redirection immunity. You may not redirect the King. [Infinite Uses]
Whispers of Insanity (Night) - Cause a player to commit suicide, destroying their logs and allowing you to determine what they flip as the next day. You will receive their real class and their logs. [1 Use, Cannot Target the King]
Possible Buffs Gained:

• Killer: Gain an addition use of Whispers of Insanity.
  • Offensive: You will occupy everyone visiting you, bypassing occupy immunity.
  • Support: You will heal yourself tomorrow night, curing infection and bleed.
  • Social: You will be guaranteed to visit your target.
  • Investigative: All uses of Insight and Mind Read will be replenished. Your visits will be hidden from Investigators.
  • Special: You will appear as the class of your choice to investigators.

Goal: Destroy both the major factions and any neutrals who may stand in your way.

4 Likes

Thank you luxy, very cool!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Another anticlaim NK.

This game’s gonna end up killing me.
I’m already dying from some of these things but honestly I love em.

aaa didn’t mean too win-draw this

Rip Tsar
Angry wording

I make my BD offensive suggestion a female and this is what you do… well played.

fuck did everyone make anti claim nks LMAO

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

it means the player playing the class

players not classes

Because fuck claiming dansgame

(Was I the only one not to make a game-destroying NK)

Finds out the king is Devout Tsar

1 Like