[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

players not classes

Because fuck claiming dansgame

(Was I the only one not to make a game-destroying NK)

Finds out the king is Devout Tsar

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Jack the Ripper
Neutral Killer

One With The Fog (Passive) - You will be immune to death and will gain additional powers for every successful kill.

• 1 kill - Your visits will be hidden and will be prevented from visiting anyone that would lead to your death. You may also target 2 people with Stalk.
  • 2 kills - You will be immune to redirection and occupation. Additionally, gain a use of an ability of your choice.
  • 3 kills - You will be immune to all forms of delayed death and Eviscerate now bypasses immunity and healing and cleans the flip for other players. You will secretly receive their real classcard in your PM.
  • 4 kills - You can no longer die at night and Leer also prevents your target from voting.
  • 5 kills - Day abilities no longer take any uses and you will secretly have a double vote or take 1 more vote to lynch. You may switch between the double vote/loved passive at any time.
  • 6+ kills - You may use 2 day abilities every day.

Leer (Day) - Prevent a player from using day abilities today and occupying them tonight. [3 Uses]
Stalk (Day) - Learn who your target(s) visit tonight. [3 Uses]
Cutthroat Tactics (Day) - Your target will be bled at the end of the night, killing them in 1 night if not healed. [1 Use]
Eviscerate (Night) - Kill your target. This will bypass all forms of protection and prevention if your target has claimed at least one ability that they have. [Infinite]
Ambush (Night) - You will attack all players visiting your target tonight. [1 Use]
Win Condition: Survive to the final 3 or defeat all that would stand in your way.

Immune to occupation and redirection by… Me and Sulit, basically.

1 Like

Another one

Another anticlaim

3 day abilities… why…

Miiiight need to add immunity to bleed to Arabellus maybe possibly yes

What if you wanted to claim
But every NK said

NO

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

End the cycle

never

Snowballing serial killer was a role I was before in a weird game.
Worked sorta like this so I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Did I say that those roles are okay?

Did I say what is worst?

1 Like

SBing SK? What was that?