[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Explain it ree

Oh god why?!?

Luckly I have put a :fire: next to the name of the Mitochondrion boi
so HE IMMUNE

1 Like

(post withdrawn by flag, will be automatically authored in 24 hours unless deleted)

did he stutter

2 Likes

Memesky

Memesky Special

No U (Passive) - You count as a harmful neutral for the purposes of the Blue Dragon and Unseen/Cult win conditions. Any neutral killers must make sure you are dead in order to win.
God of the Forum (Passive) - You will be provided a list of one shot abilities with no description at the start of the game. These do not target players, but count as actions for the purposes of limits. You are 1-shot bulletproof and will appear as Blue Dragon Investigative to investigative results. If you become Tsar, your conversion ability is kept and is no longer conditional.

Memesky Carry (Day) - Imitate an ability present in the class cards, then use it on a person of your choice. - 3 Uses

Recruit (Night) - Recruit a neutral or player from a faction with only one player remaining to match your wincon. They will lose all other abilities should they have any and will become the new Memesky should you die. This ability bypasses conversion immunity. - Infinite Uses

Defeat all players that are not present in Memesky’s Cult.

3 Likes

oh… please remove this

Y I K E S

4 Likes

:worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

Geyde, the peak level role designer.

4 Likes

welp, there goes my neutral

woosh, out the window

Wait what

This is not broken whatsoever
I used Clown Fiesta in order to figure out how to balance converters

What if you
wanted to be NK
But god said

2 Likes

monocercomonoides gently purr

1 Like

when you thought this would be sorta calm but then you read the roles and you realize that everything’s going to go wrong d1

5 Likes

Wat

Now read this and despair

1 Like

It’s still convert immune due to you specifying it’s convert immune.

YES.

1 Like