[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

The Scribe

Blue Dragon Social
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become Tsar count as two for you.
Reply (Day) - Reply to a player’s parchment message with the same selected words. - Infinite uses
Send Parchment (Night) - Give parchment to a player. Choose 30 words for them to use the next day phase. The words cannot be longer than 15 characters. The player may re-order the words to send a message to you. - Infinite uses
Patriotic Poetry (Night) - Select a player. If they have Royal Blood, a vote for them will be negated silently. You may target yourself. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Calligrapher

Unseen Social
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become Tsar count as two for you.
Reply (Day) - Reply to a player’s parchment message with the same selected words. - Infinite uses
Slip Parchment (Night) - Give parchment to a player and frame them. Choose 30 words for them to use the next day phase. The words cannot be longer than 15 characters. The player may re-order the words to send a message to you. - Infinite uses
Patriotic Poetry (Night) - Select a player. If they have Royal Blood, a vote for them will be negated silently. You may target yourself. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

Oh god, someone had the same idea (Scribe) as me.

i like the think of the forums as a massive indoor playground with one corner constantly on fire instead of a classroom

1 Like

Both are BD Social btw.

That’s probably right.

The Scribe

Blue Dragon Social
Dedication (Passive) - Immune to occupation.
Messenger (Day) - Target two players, they will be able to send each other a single 1000-character message through the host tonight. – 1 use
Secret Letter (Day) - Anonymously send a single 1000-character message through the host to a player. They will receive the message at the start of the night. – 2 uses
Copy (Night) - You will receive target player’s logs at the end of the night unless they have Royal Blood or their Class Type is Special. If the player did not have logs, you will not receive any feedback. Not usable until N3. – 3 uses
Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Scrivener or The Partisan.

The Scrivener

Unseen Social
Obstinacy (Passive) - Immune to occupation.
Man In The Middle (Day) - Target two players, they will be able to send each other a single 1000-character message through the host tonight. You will also receive both messages. – 1 use
Secret Orders (Day) - Anonymously send a single 1000-character message through the host to a player. They will receive the message at the start of the night. – 3 uses
Scrape Off (Night) - If target player dies tonight, they will appear to not have any logs. – 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to Eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals who stand against you.

ah no one made a bd neighbourhood class

You all sicken me : (

Lol mine haven’t been revealed yet

mines kinda that

Whoever made this also made cult Social

Daniel

The cooler Daniel

4 Likes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/483/161/967.jpg

Eevee, make a Poll for which Scribe is better.

no you didn’t you game thrower

2 Likes

The Partisan :crossed_swords:

Cult Social
Specious Reasoning (Day) - Your target will receive incorrect results from investigations tonight. - 2 uses
Subterfuge (Day) - You will appear to be BD tonight. - 1 use
Expose (Night) - You will receive target player’s logs at the end of the night. If the player did not have logs, you will not receive any feedback. Not usable until N3. - 2 uses
Forge (Night) - Select a target and send fake logs for them. If target player dies tonight and is Blue Dragon, their logs will be the logs you sent. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that oppose you.

Will peek as BD instead of Blue Dragon when investigated

2 Likes

Oh I remember my cult killer is extremely weak from me being scared of making it OP

1 Like

There is no class which can investigate factions

1 Like

God dammit
If there’s not a single bleed healer I’m making one

1 Like