[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

oh wow i just realized my own converted version of my class can almost perfectly counter the unconverted one

well, if players play a certain way

If anyone gets my BD Killer, PLEASE do not be trigger happy.

Which Scribe did it better?

• Scribe 1
  • Scribe A

0 voters

Steve Harvey

Blue Dragon Investigative

Cop (Passive) - Determine a player’s faction.

Cop (Day) - Determine a player’s faction but with extra steps.

Cop (Night) - Determine a player’s faction.

Determine a player’s faction.

The Runecaster

Blue Dragon Social
Rune of Invocation (Passive): The power of runic incantation cannot be stifled. You are immune to all effects which may attempt to silence your speech. You keep this passive upon class change.

Rune of Alteration (Day): Using the power of incantation, alter the perspective of others. Force a player to accuse another specific player and lock them out of the ability to change their vote for up to 2 hours (2 uses).

Rune of Revelation (Day): The power of runes gives you influence over the airwaves. Send a message of up to 250 characters to the court anonymously through the host (2 uses).

Rune of Communication (Night): Establish a vocal link with another player. You and that player now share a chat where you can speak to one another for specifically this and only this night phase (Infinite uses).

Rune of Creation (Night): Unleash the runic power of creation to summon a portal to the afterlife. You may utilize this portal to temporarily enter the afterlife and establish a vocal connection with the dead residing there, gaining access to dead chat. You may only stay in this realm for a maximum of 6 hours; you must return to reality by then or the portal will close and you will be trapped there forever (2 uses).

The Sealer

Unseen Social
Converted from: The Runecaster

Seal of Dominance (Passive): You are immune to all effects that may attempt to silence your speech. In addition, if someone attempts to silence you, they themselves will experience that effect instead. You keep this passive upon class change.

Seal of Petrification (Day): Force a player to accuse another specific player and lock them out of the ability to change their vote for up to 2 hours (2 Uses).

Seal of Lies (Day): Send a message of up to 250 characters to the court anonymously through the host (2 uses).

Seal of Sabotage (Night): Establish a vocal link with another player. You and that player now share a chat where you can speak to one another for specifically this and only this night phase. The rest of the unseen will receive all messages sent in this chat as they appear, but the linked player will not be aware of this (Infinite uses).

Seal of Armogeddon (Night): Upon activating this ability, the result is, tomorrow during the trial, once someone has reveived enough votes to be hammered, sacrifice yourself in order to irrevocably transfer all the votes on the hammer to someone else and hammer the alternate person instead. Action is irrevocable (if someone is hammered tomorrow, you may choose to transfer the hammer to someone else, but you will die), but will not have an effect and will be refunded if there is no hammer the following day (1 use).

2 Likes

The Price is rice

I’m saying if it’s a TOWN rolecop, there’s counterplay from scum
Scum rolecops are fine

What the fuck

ftfy

what the counterplay

Just Don’t play

Beware of Armogeddon (which is this game)

If you get peeked as scum by AC, your counterplay is to either completely drown out the check in posts or try to get players believe the peek was faked/framed.
If you get rolecopped, your alignment isn’t determined since that’s how RC works. There’s obvious counterplay

In FoL that would be your class type

No, in FoL that’s still a rolecop.

No one prevents you from making a rolecop here.

My BD Killer can end game quickly if the person gets trigger happy.
So think of it as a testament to your reading ability.
If you’re good you’re gonna end it in your team’s favour fast.
If you’re not, then you can kill multiple BD in a night.

Yes
Princess is essentially a town rolecop
There’s scum rolecops, and they work like traditional rolecops

And it is even worse since all roles are from a single alignment.

This was one of mine