[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Let’s post more accurate and easy to udnerstand investigatives

1 Like

ifunny bad reddit good

2 Likes

i hope its mine

Oh no, what will this next abomination be.

Ps Eevee when I get that additional tiny percentage.
I want it on my BD killer ;3

Clothing Tailor

bd invest

Passive - eye for detail - your results are immune to tampering. In addition, if you are target the same person more than once, you will not be given repeat info where possible.
(i.e. frame/tailor/god father immune, not occ/redirect)
Day 1 - The stains tell a story - at the end of the day, you will be told whether the target used a day ability today, and if so, its target.- 3 uses
(i.e. day observer)
Day 2 - fresh out of the dryer - tonight, your night abilities will instead target the last word of the descriptions of abilities/passives- 2 uses
Night 1 - take a peek in them drawers - You learn the first word of the description of one of the abilities or passives the target had, as well as whether it was on a day abil, night abil, or passive - inf
Night 2 - a rigorous wash - you will learn the first word of the description of a passive, day abil, and night abil the target has, assuming they have at least one of each. you will not be told which is from what - 1 use
[bd wincon]

Tailor

Unseen Support
Day 1 - The Stains Are Hiding Something - at the end of the day, you will be told whether the target used a day ability today, and if so, its target. in addition, if they targeted another member of the unseen, they will also be told this information at the start of the night - 2 uses**
Night 1 - A cross-stich is much more sturdy - heal the target of bleeding/poison. in addition, if they are attacked 2 or more times tonight, give them night immunity tonight. - infinite, 1 day cooldown if secondary effect triggers, you will not be told when the ability is on cooldown
Night 2 - Costume swap! - target a member of the unseen. if they were not one of the starting unseen, tonight all investigatives will receive results on them as if they were their original class. otherwise, all investigatives will receive results on them as if they were a Clothing Tailor - 1 use

It sets a totem on a player which registers how many actions the player with the totem has received during the night, as well who made them and who the totem is on. Each action collected this way has a classification on positive/neutral/negative scale. Visiting yourself lets you see how many actions in total have been acquired by the totems, and whether they are positive, neutral or negative.
The player names obtained by the totem are registered on the atlas and you start the game with your name on the atlas. You know how many names are there but not which names.
When every alive player has their name in the atlas, you will become strongman and no longer need to visit yourself to see how many actions in total the totems have reunited.
You can also learn a player’s class type if they visited a player with the totem.
You can also see who performed the last day action on a target player.

dang i meant to give convert the passive

no it just means that they will mark a player that they visit and they will know actions done to marked players

Bruh…
I’m hoping these abilities Stay once the days/nights are passed or else this is D3+ vanilla.

tl;dr

It does stuff.

Alice will figure it out.

what

the part about circumnavigating the globe

Is this secretly a Grande Idea? This is what Grande Ideas are like, right?

but yeah its weird info but at least its info that makes sense :man_shrugging:

:thinking:

just flavor

whaaaaaaat

LOL gl bd i guess

i specified that tampering only means stuff that would alter the result, not things that would change the target or prevent the ability