[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Petition to rename the BD Wincon from:

To:

Defeat the ham

1 Like

Defeat the harem

TFW I manage to smuggle my Astro into this and most of his abilities are turned useless due to the setup. GOSH DARN.

1 Like

Deat the Heat

The Trickster

Cult Offensive
Warlock Magic (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection
Trace Barrier (Day) - Redirect a player’s day action if targeting [Target] to themselves - 2 Uses.
Rune Mark (Night) - Redirect the players to self if one tries to visit the other, You’ll only be seen visiting the first - 3 Uses.
Blind Sight (Night) - Redirect a player to Self - 1 Use.

The Bishop

Cult Investigative
Dark Crown (Day) - Upon being elected for king you’ll have 1 vote extra.
Peer Gaze (Day) - At the end of the night, learn if a flip has been tampered with and by which class - 1 Use.
Eye of the Gods (Night) - Select a Class type and player if that player is that class type you’ll learn their class - 2 Uses.
Interrogate (Night) - Target any number of players and declare a class name. You will learn if any of those players are that class (but not whom) - 2 Uses.

The Crusader

Cult Killer
Blood-lust (Passive) - You’ll visit for the [Cult special] Instead if they decide to kill, if there are two the oldest will visit.
Sacrifice (Night) - You will guard the target player tonight, giving your life to kill their attacker - 3 Uses.
Spite (Night) - Kill target player, Killing you in the process, this will bypass occupation and redirection - 1 Use.

Except for literally the strongest ability of any invest in the game here

Nope. I have created only the Mitochondrion and The Wikipedist/What Wikipedia Is Not.

Huh
Who could have done it then

No, that would be checking words on rolecards. Lmao.

1 Like

Marshal

Don’t make framing-immune investigatives.

No u.
This is a complete message.

No cult social or support?

Perfect Voyeur in a semi-open rolemadness setup is crazy

Other person did them.

ok

Plus social was already posted.

Selects everyone to find the NK

Those 3 cults are actually only normal roles in this setup.

That’s also why Cult NEEDED to be able to inherit some abilities to even be able to exist.