[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

Selects everyone to find the NK

Those 3 cults are actually only normal roles in this setup.

That’s also why Cult NEEDED to be able to inherit some abilities to even be able to exist.

find cult leader/mm

find memesky.

Memesky peeks as generic blue dragon invest

Mithras Ritualist

Cult Support

Passive:
Mithras’ Protection: If your Cult Leader is attacked tonight, you will be given the option to give up your life in order to keep them alive. Healable if the attack is, other than that similar to a Knight defend but won’t kill the attacker

Day:
Mithras’ Will: (1 Use) Chose a player and mark them for one night, if they are converted this night your Cult leader can decide what class type they will convert into. Not usable D1

Copy(sorry for shot names): (3 Use) Select target dead BD and copy a random non-killer ability

Night:
Blood swap:(1 Use) Swap or alter any invest results on target cult player. Can target self
Mithras’ Strength:(1 Use) The Cult is occupy and redirect immune tonight
((Name is whatever ability last copied): (Has 1-0 uses) Use your copied ability Can only hold one ability at a time, copied abilities are one shot use, start the game with random abilitie

There is no generic BD Invests here.

Memesky

Blue Dragon Investigative

Well fuck

My stupidity is boundless
AAAAAAA

here is how memesky is worded

My heart to love:

My girlfriend’s prompt when she cheats on me:

my jokes are getting a bit heartless

:heart:

Jeff Probst

Neutral Social
”The Tribe Has Spoken”
The Tribe Has Spoken (Passive)-If you are the hammer vote on a player, you get a vig during the twilight phase. This counts as snuffing a torch
Digging Deep (Passive)-Immune to redirection and occupation
Tonight, That’s Enough (Day Ability)-If a player is at the point where there are not enough votes to hammer them if no votes are placed or switched to them. You can snuff their torch, lynching them and ending the day (1 use)
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol…(Night)-Plant a hidden immunity, it is up to the hosts to decide how it is gotten. The idol functions as a standard night vest.
Snuff 3 torches through the course of the game

Guess whose neutral is that

This has to be Kai, right?

How could you guess that one?

1 Like

oh god these colors

My girlfriend into my bank balance: