[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

My stupidity is boundless
AAAAAAA

here is how memesky is worded

My heart to love:

My girlfriend’s prompt when she cheats on me:

my jokes are getting a bit heartless

:heart:

Jeff Probst

Neutral Social
”The Tribe Has Spoken”
The Tribe Has Spoken (Passive)-If you are the hammer vote on a player, you get a vig during the twilight phase. This counts as snuffing a torch
Digging Deep (Passive)-Immune to redirection and occupation
Tonight, That’s Enough (Day Ability)-If a player is at the point where there are not enough votes to hammer them if no votes are placed or switched to them. You can snuff their torch, lynching them and ending the day (1 use)
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol…(Night)-Plant a hidden immunity, it is up to the hosts to decide how it is gotten. The idol functions as a standard night vest.
Snuff 3 torches through the course of the game

Guess whose neutral is that

This has to be Kai, right?

How could you guess that one?

1 Like

oh god these colors

My girlfriend into my bank balance:

I really can’t though, you are offering these jokes to me, guys.

The Seraph

Neutral Support

Watchful Protector (Passive): At the start of the game, you will be given the names of two players in the game. These two players are your divine disciples and they could be any classes or alignments that are NOT a part of the Blue Dragon faction.

Transcendent (Passive): All of your limited use abilities can also be used while dead. In addition, you gain an additional use of each ability upon your own death.

Purge (Day): Remove any negative status ailments affecting one of your divine disciples (2 uses).

Martyr (Day): Sacrifice yourself to be lynched in place of a divine disciple. (1 use). Upon your death, you gain 1 use of an alternate version of this ability which will lynch an alternative target of your choosing in place of a divine disciple when a divine disciple is set to die via lynch, in exchange for losing all uses of the rest of your abilities.

Holy Protectorate (Night): Prevent any visits to a divine disciple that incur any kind of negative effect on the disciple, with the visit (2 uses).

Sacred Intervention (Night): Provide unstoppable death immunity to all divine disciples alive for the night (1 use).

Win condition: Conclude the game with at least one divine disciple alive.

is it that night only or ?

what

Yeah

.> Memesky

This is also mine.

no

eevee is my neutral super op too and your saving it or do you just like the taste of my suffering?