[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - (16/16) - Backups accepted!

This has to be Kai, right?

How could you guess that one?

1 Like

oh god these colors

My girlfriend into my bank balance:

I really can’t though, you are offering these jokes to me, guys.

The Seraph

Neutral Support

Watchful Protector (Passive): At the start of the game, you will be given the names of two players in the game. These two players are your divine disciples and they could be any classes or alignments that are NOT a part of the Blue Dragon faction.

Transcendent (Passive): All of your limited use abilities can also be used while dead. In addition, you gain an additional use of each ability upon your own death.

Purge (Day): Remove any negative status ailments affecting one of your divine disciples (2 uses).

Martyr (Day): Sacrifice yourself to be lynched in place of a divine disciple. (1 use). Upon your death, you gain 1 use of an alternate version of this ability which will lynch an alternative target of your choosing in place of a divine disciple when a divine disciple is set to die via lynch, in exchange for losing all uses of the rest of your abilities.

Holy Protectorate (Night): Prevent any visits to a divine disciple that incur any kind of negative effect on the disciple, with the visit (2 uses).

Sacred Intervention (Night): Provide unstoppable death immunity to all divine disciples alive for the night (1 use).

Win condition: Conclude the game with at least one divine disciple alive.

is it that night only or ?

what

Yeah

.> Memesky

This is also mine.

no

eevee is my neutral super op too and your saving it or do you just like the taste of my suffering?

I like it.

1 Like

Basically any visit that could hurt the target at any point such as invest, occupy, killing, etc. but not protecting

Chad Valakhad

ChadValakhad
Neutral Offensive

“The name’s Chaaaad Valakhaaaad and I know what you’re thinking. How the hell did the divines bless one man with such beauty? Well, I couldn’t tell you. But what I can do is allow you to bask in my glorious presence. Go ahead! It’s all free for you, my adoring fans.”

Asshole (Passive) - All heals and protections on you from other players will fail.

Perfume of Bewitching (Day) - Spray copious amounts of perfume on yourself, guaranteeing that people will visit you tonight. [2 uses]

Charm Person (Night) - Redirect a target to yourself. [∞ uses]
Dissonant Whispers (Night) - Target a player, if they attack you tonight, it will fail. [1 use]
Be visited by 5 different players over the course of the game.

1 Like

I will assume this means it bypasses redirection immunity.

1 Like

My friend’s response to how long my relationship will last:

Aight imma seriously stop now lol

Utterly unbeatable even by prince exe or something