[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

not if every other one is a targetted

and no one important has died for me to actually chance a full game revival or a player revive

Heck if you really feel the need to, literally occupy me every night, literally just denying me from healing people

and youโ€™re thinking that dreaming god is confirmable in a SFoL where the player literally cant die unless lynched?

I think you may think the hosts are idiots. and would create a class that is confirmed hence immune to lynch and night death.

See why that line of thinking is horrendously wrong?

What even is a dreaming God? How do they work?

@MathBlade
Can I talk to you about this jail plan, cause the way I see it, it might not be needed

So two things what was the neighborhood order, who was added when. Also give us more info on how Magnus was playing. We didnt get to hear him at all, so it might give us more info on Blizer

1 Like
1 Like

So boss whatโ€™s ur reads like atm, other than Kai, Sulit, and Jake is anyone else pinging ya

Also @Margaret have u used a spell today?

I believe that those people claim are legit and can be trusted

Math
Poke
Simon
Fireslol

Scumread other than Sulit, Jake, Kai? Well, I am waiting more posts from both Isaac and Hjasik I dunno but Hjasik seems different today I think sheโ€™sโ€ฆ Less aggressive?

This is weird why is Blue not on this list then?

I believe his claim but I donโ€™t trust him, simple

Oh ok that makes sense

One of his objective is to kill all neutral, right?

Thatโ€™s what he said which is bs

Whatโ€™s his class number again?

Idk Iโ€™ll go look it up

Here it is

1 Like

I retract this statement I forgot their wincon til one of them dies

Isaac should CS tonight

1 Like

Agreed, Jake will prob guard, I think Kai is optimal lynch here so not him, and then that leaves Sulit and anyone else in PoE

1 Like