[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I don’t think they are, but I’m willing to follow Vulgard on this one. They’ve been right about almost everyone so far. I’m still bitter about being removed from Vulgard’s towncore the other day though :frowning:

Good thing that didn’t happen, we might gamesolve from here

I think I got it.

It feels wrong because that completely doesn’t fit what Jake has been doing this game.

He did not keep up with the thread D1.

Trying way too hard to seem town here but whatever, that’s not my point.

…Maybe it should be my point. Anyway.

Jake has supposedly not been keeping up with the thread D1.

And here again, D2.

But he did find that post pretty quickly.

He did scumread Derps early into D2, but that doesn’t feel relevant here. The reasoning was way different back then.

Still supposedly not keeping up with the thread, but he did vote… the KyoDaz vote was Jake only vote D2.

And here it comes. After playing like that, supposedly not keeping up with the thread, barely even voting and getting into interactions with several people which ultimately didn’t amount to much… this guy starts a wagon on Derps at SoD and sounds really serious about it?

That is what feels wrong. It feels like this wagon is 100% premeditated and Jake was just looking for an excuse to start it. I think he falsely believes tunneling Derps here is town-motivated despite other people looking bad by association with Kyo.

The town motivation behind this would be… that Jake genuinely thinks Derps is scum for this?

He changes his vote because he either gave up on the plan or didn’t want to be suspected by me. Again, where is the town reasoning here? If he genuinely believed Derps was scum, why did he switch so easily? I just… I don’t buy it. I don’t buy these logic and progression leaps. There was nothing in between. Jake just shifted from someone who isn’t on top of the thread to someone leading a confident wagon on Derps. That just doesn’t happen.

I think I found the scum I’ve been missing.

Uhhh…

pat pat It’s okay, you’re in there now.

Wazza -> Italy -> Jake -> Magnus -> Centuries (?)

I like where this is going.

What do the arrows mean?

Lunch order

Why did you put Magnus behind Italy and Jake? I feel like Magnus should be just before those two and Jake and Italy should be swapped around.

Actually no.

Wazza -> Italy -> Magnus -> Jake -> Centuries (?)

That looks better.

[

This is easily faked. I wasnt there to defend myself. This is giving traction to my wagon and then
hedging.

Again, easily faked. Kyo softed presit farily early, and im pretty sure derps already claimed.

quote=“Vulgard, post:11364, topic:78350”]

Like Kyo would need to be braindead if he was scum CCing a mystic who he didn’t know who it was, because he was universally TR. It would be so fucking dumb to do that.

You know, I kinda understand thinking about it like this. I thought along these lines myself until I considered the other side and decided to flip my push, at which point Kyo TMI slipped.
[/quote]

I’ve already given reasons why this line of thinking is bad(and it was confirmed by arete). he did have reasons, and derps saying he doesn’t feels like he’s covering something. He refused to admit that there could be something we don’t know, and just went off face value even when refuted.

already refuted this. We know kyo’s confidence was false, and derps putting it off like that is pretty scummy.

Hmm… kyo said the same thing about a mystic that can only be used 3 times quite a few times. Basically mindmelding wi th kyo. And i think that mindmeld comes from something siad in scumchat( a scum saying that they could discredit the push on me with this)

A bad point. Saying his claim is more important is a reason for him to stay alive is total bull. Especially because he said he couldn’t use any abilities.

Yet he said he didn’t feel the same way for me. He said it was because he didn’t think I would know that there was a preist as scum, but somehow kyo would. hmmmm…

Seems to know that i wouldn’t flip mystic

But he won’t say the same for me. He isn’t just not using logic, he’s using anti-logic. It;s so fucking scummy.

Didn’t give any logic, though.

If he is on a scumteam with italy(and italy blocked visitors to tele), he would clearly know to fake this(and so would wazza)

This is one from vul. Just becase you want to beleive it, does not mean you should. This is the same fallacy Tele fell in.

Shades literally everybody but himself. This is what i did in LotrFM. As soon as someone gets slightly pushed by someone else, he hops on it and hardpushes that person.

s

You admit he is really tunnely and biased. The problem is, i don;t think town is this tunnely. As soon as you pointed out that it is in his meta, he just started tunneling harder, knowing he can push me without consequence,

Yeah, please qutoe one ime he did this type of thing as town. Also, you know another time he was really decisive about someone’s alignment, who turned out to be town?

Clash of cults with jake. He HARDTUNNELED jake and pushed him to lynch, in which he then flipped town.

No, he’s not.

This is not town AI. he is pushing for anyone but himself, but not for good reasons.

There;s a reason he wants magnus and waz gone before him. It’s because it benefits him. He picked this up off of someone else, and is exploiting this to get magnus killed.

He is obvioulsy saying this because you did. He is pocketing you. anyone who’s said this has been townread by you, including kyo. Kyo probably pointed it out in scumchat, and he’s using the same thing.

Yeah, no. He’s defending italy. Italy is his scumpartner. That’s why he liked the magnus>waz lynch order. because it stops italy from dying and gets magnus killed.

@Vulgard Derps is just not town here.

Blizer has the equivalent of a redcheck on Italy in our situation and Italy’s reaction to it was just as atrocious as Wazza’s reaction to my push.

Basically Italy has to die quickly in my opinion.

1 Like

Wazza>(italy dies at night)>derps>magnus>whoeever else

I totally missed this. Do you know how far back it was?

it was one of blizer’s first posts iirc.

Maybe just ISO him.

@Vulgard to keep him updated.

Ah found it. Thanks

What?

:gun:
What the fuck?

Actually a good point but what the fuck Marshal?

Hmm… I guess I could still have Derps in PoE after the ~5 other lynches?

In LotR FM when he basically believed Hippo/Hja’s Mason claim and 100% townread them with no hesitation.

You’re just making me paranoid as hell here, come on.
But I’m still glad you’re doing this.

This is actually a good point. nghhhhhhh.

Oh NEVER MIND I’M STUPID.
Forgive me.

1 Like

Explain this to me like 5-year old, what is my role on this reasoning of yours?

Quote the whole post, bud.

It was at best a maybe, partly because of some of my own tunnelvision.

he still got 1 maybe ant like 3 no’s. Not an excuse at all.

I would be cleaned