[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I don’t know what that means but i’m assuming it means one scum member is seperated from their allies & scumchat?

yes, one scum member is a lost wolf

Yup. A lost wolf is a member of the scum faction who does not know who the other members are and does not have access to their chat. The other members of the scum faction do not know who the lost wolf is either.

In Clash of Cults he was extremely confident in at least some of his reads, such as when he harddefended Jake and was absolutely confident he would flip scum. Here, he’s been far hedgier, which reeks of scum not wanting to take strong stances.

inb4 faction leader is lost wolf :upside_down_face:

Rant don't open if you don't want to see salt

When Vulgard put me in the proverbial box per se, it felt just like Math in both VCFM and NDFM. I was thinking of writing an empassioned oration of how much of a garbage person I think they are, but there’s no point to doing so. I don’t gain anything from disturbing shit. I don’t help others by distrurbing shit. It only hurts me and everyone around me.
I felt like they were laughing at me, beating me up and making me feel like shit in the same breath.
And in that same vein I felt like I was going to burst; everything was coming out at once

I don’t want to be angry
I don’t want to hurt the other people around me
I wanted to scream, but I know that I shouldn’t
I wanted to leave the game, but I know that I shouldn’t

Because I know that doesn’t help me.
Maybe I should stop in its entirety?

I don’t know

It’s technically possible based on my info that they know who each other are but it’s pretty unlikely. The thing I know for sure is that they aren’t in the main scumchat.

@Centuries ):<

Cmon Frenchie

In my opinion, Jgoes’ play in this match is the same as his play in Clash of Cults. In Clash of Cults he started out underwhelming and got progressively townier as the game progressed. I’m also seeing this here. In Clash of Cults, I considered him scum early in the match, but he became progressively townier to me. In this match, the exact same thing is happening. I was completely on board with Solic and Tele’s scumreads on Jgoes earlier… but now that I re-read his posts and recent contributions, they seem much townier to me in hindsight.

Ill chuck baguettes at you

hon hon hon

ok

also the problem isnt that omnipotent is an unknown word to me its that you fkin used it

I would like to say one thing…
Actually it might be best to say it post-game. But. I’m not going to push you until EoD (if I still think you’re scum at that point).

I will have quite a few things to say post-game if what I suspect ends up being the truth. If not… I will also have some things to say.

I know this is vague as heck. My point is - you’re not getting tunneled by me until EoD at least. Do your thing.

@sulit come back

I’ve been played

Opinion on Shurian immediately

what is

cartwheel