[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Arete was mech confirmed in LOTRM too.

I falsely mech confirmed him because we were scumbuds. This is different. Neither of us is scum this game.

…I have a feeling I’ve just misrepresented what happened in that game.
:gun:

Of course I missed that important fact.

I just want it to be know it’s possible to be a super lucky fake claim.

I’m back now

There is no way this is true.

1 Like

He’s trying to TWTBAW and it’s failing. Miserably.
I’d hang him today.

1 Like

I mean we all told justicar to reveal conversion today, so it’s possible, unlikely but we should 100% mech confirm arete.

Shouldn’t **

He’s also trying to restrict town from a clear. That’s also failing.
Hang him today. If Arete is scum here we’ve basically lost anyway.

/vote SirDerpsAlot

Imagine being Justiciar and confirming a fake Justiciar claim by outing the exact information the fake Justiciar claimed to out.
Imagine trying to fake Justiciar as scum when the real Justiciar can immediately disprove you with their day ability without even outing.

3 Likes

/Vote SirDerpsALot
@Alice

I will conveniently gloss over the fact I did not believe Arete was clear based on that.

1 Like

I mean Alice wasn’t here for a while and I assume it’s like bleed you can’t change it if you said it, anyways if I was mafia why would I push arete if I know their justicar when I could 100% conf a kill tonight and be done with it

Oh also someone go and check if Solic was pushing on being King for swear fealty after he claimed that he doesn’t believe conversion is in play.

What’s the point of Swear Fealty then?

Anyone pushing for being King has probably gained towncred considering what happened with the King being replaced. I wonder why a scum member would push for kingship when they knew the King would be replaced.
Unless it’s not the scumteam that replaced the King and it was in fact the lost wolf. That would be a mess.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why I’m asking if he claimed he’d swear fealty instead of guard after he claimed he believes conversion was not in play.
It’d confirm it was a desperate attempt for King.