[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I’m off

Why would they replace someone off the throne if they were on their scumteam?
The lost wolf would be looking to find their scumteam. Why wouldn’t they want them on the throne?

Why would I attempt a push or any type of shade on the pretty much confirmed justicar as scum

/replace in

To try and repeat your meta and look TWTBAW.
You’re going to be hung for it.

I can play 2 classes

…Wait. So basically you’re saying the lost wolf replaced Hja off the throne because she is town. I understand that part.
What I don’t understand is how it makes Hja’s townreaders suspicious. Literally everyone is townreading her.

So basically everyone is suspicious because we all thought Hja was BD and voted her to be King?

Well, except for me - since I replaced in day 2. But you know what I mean.

Use the information that you have, which is that the Lone Wolf believed Hja to be Blue Dragon, to your advantage.
What do you think the Lone Wolf would try to make themselves appear to read Hja as?
Look for discrepencies in D1 regarding Hja.

Counterpoint: why would you do it as town?

I never even said yo lynch them, after LOTRM I’m just reluctant to mech confirm someone 100%

I would immediately look at the people who were reluctant to vote Hja even after they clearly won the King election. Voting meanlessly. They knew the outcome of the election before it ended.
Alternatively, if I couldn’t find anything there, I’d look at the people dead set on electing Hja.

Because LOTRM

We need 2 replacement slots.

This whole thing feels like I’m trying to comprehend a rocket scientist’s knowledge as someone without the ability to count.

It’s almost as if this was already discussed.
A bit late to the party are we?

Anyway, I know not to suspect you now so shrug

/dayvig the replacers, also known as /narrow down the PoE

The biggest king-election related discrepancy I’m curious about is the people who were saying they’d like to king a scum so that they’d lose their abilities :eyes:

Off the top of my head, I remember Solic, Priestess, and Maxwell making comments along those lines; Solic is the only one in those three that I could see plausibly flipping scum.

1 Like

Priestess: “I can’t flip scum if I replace out.”

Pro gamer move.

1 Like