[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I seriously doubt that Priestess’s situation is exactly like that here unless someone did voodoo magic

How did you decide their play lvl/that they can’t be read on tone

@anon97870008

Have you ever done something along those lines as BD?

Ah well too bad I’m not going to fake my reads or interaction just to seem like bd, what a scum would do

Look at her interactions and it becomes obvious

The game is a clusterbleep rn.
There’s a guy who made a joke, which then a person says LHF, and then all hell breaks loose. Overreaction to Overreaction. Haiz.

Bleep that. @Soulshade55r, gimme your thoughts on this Arete v Priestess thing.

Also people, lemme see this event for myself and lemme use my head for once before getting too excited.
(Err me gawd, entitled person expects time to stop!)

At least not everyone from scum team is lurking. I appreciate that.

Btw you should definitely not defend Arete and definitely execute them D2.

Which is why I think shes going for the TWTBAW strategy

Also, lvl 1, 2, 3, whats those? I’d prefer non-terms please. Make life a little easier for me please… >_>

Does rereading later not seem like an enticing idea in order to either reinforce the read or dispell it when having a fresh pair of eyes?
I get worldbuilding, but doing it now is bad

:upside_down_face: I will need serious advise how to play BD as BD after the game, since it’s kinda hilarious on this point.

1 Like

Stop trying to stall early activity what you doin

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/11752-11-Effective-Wolf-Hunting-(by-Klopp)

Comes up in this post.

No clue where Priestess is getting the ‘Arete is level 3’ thing from, I’m L2 wolf at best and like level negative ten as town :upside_down_face:

1 Like

At least I die to scumclaimvig, that helps us :wink:

you are like a 2.1 wolf and a 1.9 villager.

I am like a 2.1 wolf and a 1.5 vllager

Pushing Priestess further now just reinforces already held biases. We aren’t getting associations and we aren’t seeing them producing meaningful content that isn’t “I’m scummy and that’s okay”

Is this useful information

HEY that’s my numbers, not yours, go back to your cage.

Like I said my opinion on Priestess is that’s she’s a null read. Priestess isn’t easy to read because it’s priestess, My main thoughts where on the LHF argument about Priestess and how Geyde mentioned she was a LHF and we shouldn’t look at it until later. Arete as a issue with overlooking things to a extent that isn’t needed all the time (can be good in some cases).

So to answer your question it’s Most likely TvT or TvS unless for some reason Arete wanted to pick a random fight with priestess maybe it’s a rick and morty high iq pickle rick play but we cannot know.

Priestess is strange and hard to read.

I’ve gave other opinions but this post is becoming a clusterBLEEP, it’s 7:30am and I haven’t slept.

2 Likes

If I can’t read people but when I get a feeling Imma hard push.
It’s been 90% correct so far.

Jeez. Sleep and wake up with a clear head.

One thing to know, I am focusing on the event, not on the people in that.