[SFoL] SFoL 58: Virtuous II — Return of the Fallen — FINALE -- Day 5 (4/16): Imperial Triumph — The Hand of Byzantium, The Fool, and The Strigoi Win!

Wolfreads as newbie wolf are a lot harder to make because you open yourself up to criticism. Most new wolves will just follow the crowd, much like he’s done with the “Sulit not talking” read.

/vote sulit

Sulit, and don’t do that because it brings this to L-2 before we’ve even had a full day of discussion.

Hmm how to retract accusation? I moved my vote to sulit. /retract****sulit

/Unvote

Thanks then /Unvote****sulit

1 Like

Yeah L-3 is fine but we’ve got some nuts on this forum that could bring it quickly from L-2 to lynch without thinking.

Obviously unless Sulit provides irrefutable evidence of town, she’s the hang but we don’t need to bother even reading her. She’s bountied, Its a waste of time.

/vote Possessed :eyes:

1 Like

Oh my god why would you vote me, you’re obviously scum Vulgar

Sorry, doing my EVO impression :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t like the wagons being easy as hell to hop onto. Gives wolves easy opportunities to vote. Valid counterwagons should become a thing here.

Walks out the door.

I’m actually ok with being a counter-wagon if your vote is legit and not just a placeholder, but the days actions are pretty set unless we trust Arete enough to just pass them through to towncore. I do feel Arete is solid enough town this game though.

Id only worry about an Arete conversion. Its a SPC and an obvious choice, so I do hope Arete was convert-guarded last night.

…also Marshal mentioned a scout on Arete and died. Hmmm.

I would probably check Arete tonight if I was an investigative.

Any thoughts about only one nightkill being there? We might have had a save. Which is weird, because if so, the kill was either on Richard (who was jailed), an unlikely nightkill target… or on Arete, who was probably healed last night (and also an unlikely nightkill target, because they were bleeding). Amelia did not guard.

If anybody thinks they got a save, it may be wise to crumb it or out it if it’s beneficial.

Also.

Highkey thinking Marshal nailed a wolf in one of these posts, which contributed to the nightkill being on him regardless of possible protection.

Or it was Richard, since it makes more sense than someone hitting a newbie who didn’t look particularly town D1?

I also have another theory but its a waste to mention it. A random save could be it too.

Option 3: There was no save. NK destroyed Marshal and the Heroine found a neutral with her attack, occupying them as a result. In that world, the wolf faction is exactly BD, and they know one of the neutrals’ identities now. It seems a little unlikely ot m

I feel like speculating about this is not going to lead me anywhere.

You honestly sound pretty damn convincing. Richard’s progression on Derps is the primary thing giving me pause right now. If that came from a newbie wolf, I would be impressed.

I allow to be night action’d, why would I retaliate?

Am I the only one who noticed you did not vote at all? :eyes:

I have no idea what happened there. It seems unlikely to me because NK attacking Marshal was an extremely risky play to perform on night 1. A watcher could catch them, an Enforcer could kill them, many things could have happened. I believe the neutral killer wants as many people dead early as possible, because they are playing the game on a clock and they will always become outed in some way, eventually. Attacking Marshal is not the best way to guarantee a kill, especially since a Marshal as a class is completely non-threatening to a neutral killer in every way. And Marshal did claim Marshal as cover. Ergo: I don’t think the kill on Marshal came from the NK, which means it must have come from groupscum. Clearly groupscum would benefit from having the Marshal die early.

Let’s not forget that wolves could have used this to make killing Marshal easier. We did have a claimed protective to stop with this ability, and the healers would be on Arete.

I’ve never said you were the wolf Marshal could hypothetically have caught. Why so defensive?