[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I just have trouble translating my thoughts into words

that doesn’t mean you can’t work on it
I used to suck at public speaking because I choked up whenever I wanted to speak

1 Like

I know and I am, but naturally I am the type to only say what I need and nothing more unless I am comfortable around said people

The best way to explain my reads is that “it just works” and all I ask is that people do consider what I say in the future. Dismiss it or call me crazy, but at least hear me out first

Like, compare my push on Insanity here and my push on Merc in Cursed Images to, well, anytime I’ve pushed a wolf on this site.

I start out with a weak microread on them then I start further building up on it and then my read on them proceeds to change around, sometimes I note any villagery behavior from them and then evaluate it against their wolfy behavior, and finally I begin to push them for a lynch.

1 Like

taking this here

I still believe the benefits outweighed the cons. I mean you would have someone bleeding executed, but you would have a confirmed town vig, which could have changed the game entirely

Some people thought you were out of your scum range. I remember in dead chat people were saying that scum Alice wouldn’t bus her entire team and wouldn’t fake a bleed

It was a pretty decent play, let me resolve that night or die the next day. If I resolve then you have a town vig and if I didn’t I just died via execution. There was minimal risk as well because it wasn’t the convert night. Like in that case we execute Frost, I self resolve by shooting you, and then your PoE is clear. If I didn’t shoot you I just die the next day. Your visionary PoE is dead/clear and you have a confirmed vig to hunt the convert, I believe Cents was also alive at that time, so we could have double teamed and shot, while Zone wouldn’t get bled and could have jailed someone and SDA blocks

Gorta

you shoot

we win the game

you dont shoot

we lose

there’s nothing beyond that

1 Like

but it did surprise me to see that someone thought about converting me because I never thought people would consider it

My plan could have worked, not saying you are wrong, but yeah if I had another chance

I always hear that I am in the never convert pool, so it surprised me that someone thought about it

but I know what you mean, I was just pointing out how we could resolve the PoE a different way regardless of my screw up

Italy added fuel to the fire that I would be lynched otherwise.

Which would be still right choice to do it.

Technically you were bleeding and had KP disabled, so it would have been wiser to execute you instead of me in that 3 person PoE and then I use my KP to shoot Alice or die the next day if I was fake

1 Like

I also stated that Leafia and Alice are no doubt the remaining scum in my logs.

I think there’s something wrong not taking the logs in account for some reason, I guess they want to speak in the heat of the conversion, one by one taking away the evidence you gathered in mental note, fighting wits with someone you get dopamine from.

Like I shouldn’t have accused you because I was wrong, but you was the better execution of the two of us and Alice knew that, which is why she pushed me over you

If I lived I just shoot her

1 Like

I had considered that, I guess I did try to be the hero and not with team effort like TBE said in his first post, eventually dooming it.

What’s worse, lynching Surge.

there’s no reason to execute a player known to be bleeding out (which Frost was, since the bleed came from town)

1 Like

idk like

the surge cfd instant idk was so awful moreover

dead chat had a perfect plan that would guarantee us a win LMAO

1 Like