Wild West FM Signups (FULL)

Am I allowed to shoot myself to remove myself from the PoE?

i asked about this privately for Science reasons and the answer is no

you cannot self-ITA and AtE

There was literally no negative effects of letting me have another day to resolve. If I was the visionary I either swap out with my convert or just don’t do anything because there were no converts that night.

I tried pointing out how that is in your scum range, but no one ever listens to me.

response A also I still think the benefits to letting me resolve that night were better than getting rid of me like that

That’s true, but if there was would you not do a play like that? This is more of a problem with mechanics only reads, which is easy as hell to fake and frame others.

That’s also true, but I don’t believe in mechanical solving alone. It just doesn’t win many games.

also sorry @Chloe I just had to respond in thread

I will try to take future replies out of thread

It would be a waste of a lynch to yeet a bleeding player. We were effectively thunderdomed and I would also “self-resolve” overnight, which is why we yeeted you.

I’m never out of my scum range, tho. So it’s not like that’ll be a convincing argument.

/in

1 Like

Mostly relate lol

If I had been Unseen at that point, I probably would’ve been certain by then that you were a wolf the way you were pushing on Gorta because in his defense, he was completely in his toiwn meta last gam and what wolf would bleed you over killing you anyway? I’m certainly glad that your idea oif claiming the fake bleed worked though.

Just the fact that you didn’t agree with my plan should’ve been a giveaway that you weren’t town since no matter who the visionary was between Frost and Gorta, my plan was the best way to go about things ironically enough. To think that if town had listened to a wolf, they would’ve been a lot better off. Anyway, enough of me talking about that game now. Let’s concentrate on this one.

I’m not in this game as I’ll be busy, so yeah.

Sorry =/

from what i heard i think ~30% is the optimal wolf team size for games with itas?

which is why i said 7 or 8

but i’m keeping in mind that we have a high wolf winrate

dis is forum of layayies

1 Like

mindmeld

6/19 is like .308888 if I recall correctly

Actually .315

isn’t it taken from the maximum game size though?
so 7,5

which looks like a lot until you realize that town has 18 18% dayvigs which they can use every day