[SFoL] SFoL 63 - Triple Threat: Virtuous - Game Over (4/26) - Blue Dragon (evils) win!

I couldn’t really think of the right word for it. Uhh… Not… really putting in the effort for things is what I’m trying to say.

(I think SDA is fairly townie atm and like, he’s not going to magically improve his townplay, i feel like, if he tries he can be a good scumhunter but i dont really ever think he’ll just become like town read by eveyone whatever)

I’m running on 4 hours of sleep and a dream forgive me please

I used to get townread by everyone then I play wolf and people stop town reading me

Sad

1 Like

sure, read the way you want.

Anyway, we need to sort out these vanity wagons and I know I said I didn’t want to do anything with voting but it’s annoying me.

I think whatever Light v SDA is

it’s TvT

Can someone direct me to the latest votecount? I caught a glimpse of one, I believe the main wagons currently are Chloe and Leafia?

It’s still pretty early vanity wagons aren’t an issue atm

I think Chloe wagon is omega sucky

She isn’t really pushing for a massive agenda, I don’t really see her as scum doing this little?

I think Leafia has improved enough for the wagon to disappear

1 Like

She basically tunneled leafia fron her few posts from my skim

We still have a few dead slots

(Gorta and I probably forget a few more)

Actually Gorta is really easy to read if he isnt there early on

Since I am not familiar with the term, what does it mean?

you just said you dont like the top two wagons

where do you suggest

Honestly, Leafia’s early posts sucked LOL

I agree. Like I said in my first post, I believe that Chloe has done a pretty good job of staying on-topic. I am split on the Leafia wagon, simply because Leafia has a habit of acting so incredibly wolfy every single game.

wagons with only 1-2 people that wont get anywhere

1 Like

All of leafias posts always suck lol

We’re 5 hours in

uh Soul is a slot i’d like to see more of

/unvote

/vote Soul

I’m gonna read the slot anyway :sunglasses:

Soulshader?

I think the early posts suck from a

“this is bad” pov

and a