[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

I don’t think that’s what she thinks! I would at least her her out. Blanketly labeling somebody as pushing agenda does not allow room for that read to grow or strengthen and can lead to confirmation bias, and you might be more inclined to ignore her posts if you think they are agenda. Apologies if you think i’m trying to teach you how to play the game, I just think that tunneling can be very dangerous and I want to help you flesh out your read on her better, and then decide that if her posting is a poorly justified and fake read or if there is a line of logic that can come from a town.

I might end up doing that myself, but I think it’s just best if you hear her out first and then decide, that is all. Especially for these types of reads, where you think someone is pushing without good reasons, it’s important to understand the other player’s thought process

Again, apologies if you feel like I’m being condescending, I get that a lot, but it is not my intentions.

…Seth’s being completely unproductive here.

I’m going to go to bed now

Napoleon feels kind of isolated, tbfh.

I’m not sure what Seth’s objective is here, though whatever it is. It doesn’t seem to help solve player slots here.

?

Obviously she doesn’t think that?

She just went off on one of the 3 biggest LHF in the game because he tried to make some dumb play and didn’t actually rescind compared to others

Obviously I can re evaluate the read but so far I don’t see a reason why my read would grow seeing what has happened thus far

again no

I can do that by myself if I commit to actually re evaluating

The issue is greater than the line of logic, she just kept on going compared to others.

lol yes but I’m not lynching that slot

Why do you think Napoleon’s LHF over being a wolf?

And, importantly, why does not rescinding mean that she is more likely to be mafia?

I do not think scum napoleon ever commits to this day one play as scum after what happened last game, he is way too out there in my opinion.

I don’t think the arguments are important enough for a Town Chloe to be this sure of Napoleon being scum and also her aguments never really evolved past "bad rt + tone + “content” (lol)

Wait I wanted to add something why did it post

(not what I wanted to add to my post but I have this quote hanging around)

It’s probably a joke but the timing is fairly bad

Why not? Why do you think villager Napoleon does this?

It’s more of a “scum napoleon wouldn’t” than “town napoleon would”
He seems way too careless about the game state early on.
His openener is also pretty non serious compared to the one he made in Community Mafia.

I have more to say but I’m kinda having a mafia overload in my brain

He seems way too sure his RT is some glorious idea and I don’t think Mafia would plan this far forward

This explanation checks out.

Checks what out

The logic you’re seeing here is that you TR’d Napoleon earlier on because of his carefree opening and you’re seeing the push on him being done on bad faith because of it. I don’t seen anything objectionable with this.

Yeah that’s it.

What do you think of Frankie?

I liked his reaction to Napoleon’s push on him.

The level of it felt like he analyzed it in a pretty critical manner. Probs >rand V.

My issue is that there’s no stance being taken in the recents posts, like every post related to me minus the vote which I felt was more so pressure~ish than actual reasoning based voted (or he totally sheeped ur read) is just like coaching me or whatever that was, every recent post of his (i assume he) is like that