[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

Yeah that’s it.

What do you think of Frankie?

I liked his reaction to Napoleon’s push on him.

The level of it felt like he analyzed it in a pretty critical manner. Probs >rand V.

My issue is that there’s no stance being taken in the recents posts, like every post related to me minus the vote which I felt was more so pressure~ish than actual reasoning based voted (or he totally sheeped ur read) is just like coaching me or whatever that was, every recent post of his (i assume he) is like that

That’s probs the main issue that concerns me about him.

He’s way too agreeable even if the reaction to Nap was a good one.

Is this actual reasoning coming from town and just the message in general

It’s too perfect for a forum mafia player

V

Alice
CRichard
Apprentice
Ami

Leafia
Italy
Chloe
Frankie

Blizer
SDA
Ob
Chuck

Napoleon
Centuries

Modeshifter

W

Effectively where I’m at rn.

/vote ModeShifter

I like the pressure on his slot but I hope this doesn’t escalate on a Mode lynch because he doesn’t feel too scummy for me and moreover contrary to Napoleon he doesn’t have that much content / people reading him in general

I’m not saying he’s a town read of mine, maybe under rand villa but I’m not a fan of his lynch

Vote Count

Accused Voters Votes
Italy Blizer 1/9
Napoleon Chloe, Leafia, Ami 3/9
Ami Apprentice 1/9
Centuries Frankie 1/9
Chloe Centuries, Napoleon 2/9
ModeShifter Alice 1/9

If there are any errors, ping me please

Honestly got kinda mad when Napoleon voted because it makes me look giga bad in the longer run if he somehow flips scum which I doubt

None of his posts have taken stances so far.

Even in CFM2 where he was ML’d he at least OMGUS’d me. Here… he’s not really don’t anything but trying to act reasonable and staying in the sidelines.

Assuming he keeps up this kind of play for today, would you still lynch him? If not who?

Most definitely.

If he improves, really depends on how the day goes.

Well we still have 45 hours Alice. So hopefully Napoleon uses those 45 hours to prove he is town, assuming he is town.

I’m kind of conflicted on Leafia, I’d like more actual content to be honest

She has like a reverse mindmeld w me in the first post

Her reads have more substance behind them and she’s not as agreeable as in CFM2 or Insurgency, so she looks good for now.