The Return of the Triple Threat SFoL Class Cards + Info

free%20candy%20shmurda

Shoutouts to @Kirefitten and @Livicus for helping me with this idiotic idea

This gamemode is only for sadistic hosts. 24 players.

To balance out this horrible gamemode, BD classes have recieved various buffs while being nerfed at the same time.

First off, starting King is guaranteed Good and him and Prince are the only classes that are convert immune.

Minor Changes:
Paladin may target self with Blessing of Light
Hidden Blade and Rupture uses will be nerfed to 3 uses.
Non unique class cap is 3 instead of 2.
Good King loses Swear Fealty and gains one extra guard (4 uses)
Mastermind’s Foresight is now a Day Ability

Setup

Good King
Mastermind
Assassin
Cult Leader
Random Cultist
Prince
Sheriff
Paladin
Court Wizard
Physician
Blue Dragon Killer
Blue Dragon Offensive
Blue Dragon Investigative
Blue Dragon Social
Random Blue Dragon x 10

Deputy and Chaplain cannot spawn.

This gamemode also includes The Acolyte I made with @Livicus, Cult Killer. They will be converted from Killer classes instead of turning them into Invokers.

The Acolyte :crossed_swords:

Cult Killer
Spirit of Mithras (Passive) - Starting with the second use of the Cult Leader’s Blood of Mithras, if you would be sacrificed, the first time you will not die.
Curse of Mithras (Day) - The player targeted with Cult Leader’s Rupture will die in 1 night instead of 2 nights. - 1 use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen and Cult

Acolyte - Dark God's Crown

Acolyte - Heals will have no affect on target player.

Hunter’s Cult alts are unchanged but they will instead convert into an Acolyte.

New Knight Cult Alts

Cult points: 2 - Each ability costs: 1
Cult Alt:
(Sacrifice): Corax’s Guard (Night) - Prevent visits to targeted Cultist. - 2 uses
(Cold Steel): Lone Cultist (Night) - Select someone to kill and commit suicide if you succeed. This attack will bypass heals. (The CL cannot target you for blood of Mithras when you use this) - Infinite uses

Major Class Changes

Prince and Kidnapper

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - You cannot be occupied at night, even by means that bypass occupy immunity. You are also immune to target changing.
Royal Blood (Passive) - You can step up to become the new King earlier than other players.
Imprison (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night occupying the target (Bypasses occupy immunity) and preventing visits to them. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses
Execute (Night) - Kill the player you have jailed (Bypasses night immunity). If the executed is a member of the Blue Dragon, you will not be able to execute for the rest of the game. - 3 uses, available starting Night 2

Converts into The Kidnapper or The Acolyte
Cult points: 1 - Each ability costs: 1 Cult Alts:
(Imprison) - Cell of Mithras - Choose a player to jail at night occupying the target (Bypasses occupy immunity) and preventing visits to them to everyone except people with a classtype of Support and Special. Their visits will be prevented. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses
(Execute) - N/A

The Kidnapper :shield:

Unseen Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - You cannot be occupied at night, even by means that bypass occupy immunity. You are also immune to target changing. Royal Blood (Passive) - You can step up to become the new King earlier than other players.
Kidnap (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night occupying the target (Bypasses occupy immunity) and preventing visits to them. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the host. - Infinite uses
Execute (Night) - Kill the player you have kidnapped (Bypasses night immunity). - 1 use
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and Cult

Sheriff and Marshal

The Sheriff :crossed_swords: :shield:

Scout (Day) - Scout a player. You will know if a member of the Unseen or Cult visit target player. Additionally, you will know which faction visited the player. - Infinite uses
Posse Commitatus (Day) - If you die tonight, the player you targeted with Expert Investigation tonight will be offered to become a Deputy unless they are convert immune. - Infinite uses
Expert Investigation (Night) - Check if your target is a member of the Unseen. - Infinite uses
Surveillance (Night) - Check two targets to see if they are members of the Unseen. - 1 use

Converts into The Marshal or The Seeker
Cult points: 1 - Each ability costs: 1
Cult Alts:

(Scout) Mithras’ Scout - Scout a player. You will learn of the class of any Unseen player who visits them. - Infinite uses
(Posse Commitatus) Retrain - Change targeted Cultist’s class, allowing them to choose new Cult alts from a non-unique class - 1 use
(Expert Investigation) Mithras’ Investigation - Determine a player’s class if they are part of the Blue Dragon. - Infinite uses
(Surveillance) Shaded Stalk - You may find the exact class of two targeted players. - 1 use

The Marshal :shield:

Unseen Investigative
Swift (Passive) - Can use both Night Abilites in one night.
Expose (Day) - Reveal the next player to use a day ability to the Unseen. - 3 uses
Probe (Night) - Determine a player’s class if they are part of the Blue Dragon. - Infinite uses
Interrogate (Night) - See what feedback all players who targeted that player gets. Works as pre-EFOL notifications. - 2 uses

Paladin and Templar

The Paladin :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Killer
Blessing of Light (Day) - Choose a player, they are immune to conversion attempts to them tonight. - 2 uses
Cleanse (Day) Your Test of Faith ability will also kill your target if they a Cult member tonight. If they aren’t, this starts a 1 night cooldown and if you die tonight, they will get an offer to become a Chaplain. - Infinite uses
Test of Faith (Night) - Learn if your target is a member of the Cult. - Infinite uses
Smite (Night) If anyone attacks you tonight you will kill them (Bypasses night immunity). You will also be immune to conversion tonight. - 1 use

Converts into The Templar or The Acolyte
Cult points: 2 - Each ability costs: 1
Cult Alts:

(Blessing of Light) Blood Red Light - Target player will be immune to conversion attempts from the Unseen tonight. - 2 uses
(Cleanse) Shade of Corax - Targeted Cultist will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigations tonight. - 2 uses
(Test of Faith) - Determine a player’s class if they are part of the Unseen. - Infinite uses

The Templar :shield:

Unseen Killer
Holy Will (Day) - Targeted Unseen member will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigations tonight. - 4 uses
Crusade (Night) - Find a player’s classtype, if targeted player is a Cultist, you will kill them and this ability will go into a 1 night cooldown. - Infinite uses
Deus Vult (Night) - If anyone attacks you tonight you will kill them (Bypasses night immunity). - 1 use

(Crusade does not bypass night immunity or heals)

New Classes (Weaker Sheriff and Pally substitutes)

Deputy

The Deputy

Scavenge (Day) - Scout a player. You will know if a member of the Unseen visits target player. - Infinite uses
Expert Investigation (Night) - Check if your target is a member of the Unseen. - Infinite uses
Mentorship (Night) - If you die tonight, your target, if a convertable Blue Dragon, will be offered a contract to replace you as the next Deputy. - 1 use

Converts into The Marshal or The Seeker
Cult Alts:

Same as Sheriff’s alts

Chaplain

The Chaplain

Blue Dragon Killer
Blessing of Light (Day) - Choose a player, they are immune to conversion attempts to them tonight. - 1 use
Test Faith (Night) - Learn if your target is a member of the Cult. - Infinite uses
Tutelage (Night) - If you die tonight, your target, if a convertable Blue Dragon, will be offered a contract to replace you as the next Chaplain. If they are Cult, you will kill them instead. - 1 use

Converts into The Templar or The Acolyte
Cult Alts:

Same as Paladin’s alts

2 Likes

YES THE KIDNAPPER IS BACK

3 Likes

Graphics 10/10 out there.

1 Like

Honestly, I could’ve used Braix’s Executive but I felt it didn’t fit nowadays and it felt stiff

thanks for rating the banner.

will i get free candy if i join this?

it’s not happening yet.

1 Like

but to answer your question.

yes, I’ll come to your house in a van

1 Like

You could just ping me.

2 Likes

who else cannot wait?

I know that Starting King is always but isn’t this very confirmable?

1 Like

Its guaranteed good king unless converted. But I will likely nerf this

But what happens if King got converted and BD would ask to use this ability on somebody to confirm themselves then wouldn’t be same situation with Mystic?

Firekitten suggested guaranteed starter good king because it’s already hugely favoring of scum

Well I’ll probably just change it to if prince dies tonight and maybe change it to 2 uses. All uses are removed upon success. Even if you fail and hit Unseen/Cult

but to also add to this, it would still happen if King was converted so that’s a downside in it’s current form

Huhhhhhh?

Huhhhhhhhhhhh???

Huuuuuuuuhhhhhh?

1 Like

Question. Why Cult’s ability is infinite while Unseen is not?

1 Like

okay I’ll buff it. even tho Paladin!Acolyte only has 1 cult point

I’m waiting for the sheriff and paladin to be converted in the same night tbh

1 Like