ToS2399 - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ [ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡɪɴꜱ] - ᴀᴡ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Like I said, I assumed you were town for my own sanity.

yeah I realized that and kind of played in to it

I was trying to take a “FPS mentor” role, which has worked for me before (in PMs with uni in BoTF2). Because I can not only make people think i’m there for them and that I am helping them with their FPS, I can tell them what they should think about it (like I did with the centuries read).

tbh

gorta was 100% right PMs were super antitown

I did a bunch of super blatant shit that nobody ever got to see because it was in PMs

marshal played this game well
yeeeee

5 Likes

like I said

I thought you would find it satisfying to see all the specs tunneling you

2 Likes

I did in fact find it satisfying

sometimes I felt like y’all made some posts preparing to roast me postgame if i was v

but

i wasn’t

so thats good or something

1 Like

nah dude you did great.
its totally on us for just forgetting about incants completely.
like you did take charge of incants and night actions, but its on us for not thinking/talking about them

oh yeah lol a good few ML’s had like only 1 scum on them it was great

I asked for spec chat and I got ignored

:frowning:

F

hi fk

hi

yeah

and usually that 1 scum was me

1 Like

I hated that.

No one realised that no, I don’t have checks. It literally says 0 uses right there.

i did

1 Like

managed to always end up on vanity scum lmao

I never gathered a check once, the way i confirmed Apprentice, PKR and Zone all as good is the fact they didn’t trigger u.mad which could only be triggered by scum.

wait how did u.mad actually work

If a member of the scumteam complains about me breaking the rules and gets annoyed about it in their classcard, u.mad will trigger as long as a screenshot of me editing a post was accompanied with it.

somanyclears

ayay

Marshal, you were so obviously scum it hurt.