[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Wait. So you’re admitting you were planning to fake a read in order to push me and that it would be seen as shady.

But what if I’m a wolf? The only reason it would be seen as shady is if you’re pushing a villager
If you were planning to fake a RT from the get-go, why not find another reason to push me?

This whole argument is very… Silviu-ish, but this feels like a legitimate scumslip which would also be very Silviu-ish

Yep, that was the point to get on the hot seat for my RT

I couldn’t’ve find anymore reasons.

I’d think I’d beat around the bush

Sorry that I’m not responding in one post only :joy:

/vote Silviu @EliThePsycho @Arctic

And why is it that you keep leaving the important ones for last

Because I’m Silviu-ish

I want to hear how your perspective makes sense from someone who has no TMI

Why would you think it’s shady unless you know you’re pushing a villager? Having little to no content is a perfectly valid reason to push someone, so I don’t think anyone would’ve jumped on you for that.

Don’t do a move that you’ll regret, Chiaki :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, that’s also the reason why I gave up. And also my push on you wasn’t legitimate so it’s not like I would put you in PoD because you would’ve obviously came and pointed that I’m full of BS regarding ya

I don’t feel you voting me for my RT is goodie, Appel :zzz:

/unvote

not leaving Silviu at L-2

just remember that if I could, I’d be voting them

[Insert Heart because I have none left to give]

…I’m going to be honest

You simping for me for having a Chiaki pfp 10 months ago is a little creepy and I wish you could stop that

Brb

What?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Silviu Vulgard, Alice, Apelsin 3/6
Centuries Psyx, Silviu 2/6
Wazza Marluxion 1/6
Ruri Centuries 1/6
Not voting Lil, Ruri, Wazza, Mistyx 4

Ping Arctic and Eli if there are any errors.

I mean… I was just doing a joke but fine. And what do you mean simping?

Hey Appel, I hope you’re doing a macro-read on me ova there. I don’t wish you for pushing me on a micro-read

NGL, I think this forum formatting is also probably interfering with my ability to read the game. Still have to get used to it.

Oh don’t worry, I’m used to it and I still can’t read