[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

yes this is what i’m choosing to focus on

1 Like

I also saw him start to respond and then bail :joy_cat:

by the way, small explanation for the Appel thing instead of me giving some big post (I will do that later instead)

I feel like she’s just trying to be the average Town instead of actually doing stuff, like she’s trying to look Town but not do Townie things, like she questions the nightkill which a Town would do, she believes the redcheck that a Town would do and she basically looks like she wants to Townslip.

You guys can read Appel’s ISO yourselves or wait for me to post on it but I’m fine with Appel/Centuries/Silviu dying today anyone else could be fine, they’re just the relevant ones.

1 Like

/vote Silviu @EliThePsycho

by the way i think misty’s town but i don’t think that’s a controversial take at all
particularly liked her interaction with alice (it also made alice look really bad but i’ve mentioned this already)

Not really. To explain it at a surface level, I feel like I already have a good enough read on Marl/Phraze/LiLi/Psyx and the checks in you/Chloe that I’m willing to play this like a Turbo Cop game.

I meta shield wolf
sadge

1 Like

at least i feel like i’m the one who caught him in the end

uh

aren’t we at L-1?

who cares just hammer

wait no I unvoted nvm ignore me

No, I want Appel to talk some more first.

everyone has checked in and given their n1s

Just sheep me2victory4head.

1 Like

@Arctic @EliThePsycho vc pls

No I found him myself
It’s different from people voting him because he doesn’t make sense and is just PoE

6, I don’t get’cho problem but I’m asking for a reason and thanks for answering. I get that you are not having good days at work or something but I feel this tone is quite a threatening tone :eyes: Sorry and thanks.

Now, this is a list of posts that I want you to read because I believe here it tells what type of alignment I am, got it?

I’ll make one give me a sec

just going to reiterate that i’m quite sure marl is town

A good way to solve games is by finding all villas and putting the remainder in a box.

That’s what I’ve been doing all along.