[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

Read on Flameo?

What makes you Town?

@CallMeIo
They can die, donā€™t particularly understand how he misread the post above so badly
has a few good posts, but lots of questions, and a lot of Information over Analysis type posts

/Vote Flameo

I want to change Vote from Mole to This

Iā€™m more confident on this being Elephas partner.

If I had to guess right now.
Iā€™d say CatLover, Elephas and Flameo is the Team.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Elephas SirDerpsAlot 1/7
Vulgard Flameo, sulit 2/7
Moleland Vulgard, Leafia, Wiisp, Elephas 4/7
Wazza Centuries 1/7
Flameo CallMeIo 1/7

@ me for any mistakes or future votes

1 Like

I would prefer catlover Execute

My favorite quote from this game so far.

Iā€™m with CatLover here. What you said that this is replying to almost never comes from a villager. I think Iā€™m back to being fine with having you in the possible D2 yeet category now.

Iā€™ll say this too. Elephas and I are truly mindmelding on wanting to resolve the EoD 1bwagons andwanting to look back on Vulgardā€™s slot and itā€™s scaring me. I think Elephas just might be town this game.

I agree with Catloverā€™s assessment too.

I did earlier in D1 I think and he was a slight townlean for me afterwards and I have other slots that I think deserve more attention at the moment.

While that was a good look for him, I can potentially see w!Mole doing that to v!Leafia as well to test how easy Iā€™d be to mislynch or in an attempt to make me look scummier.

I think your case on Vulgard is pretty thought provoking Catlover and youā€™re right. We need to figure out Vulgardā€™s alignment and fast.

A wolf wants a mislynch Callmelo. They donā€™t care whoā€™s lynched as long as it isnā€™t a wolf.

Iā€™m with Wiisp here.[quote=ā€œCallMeIo, post:2005, topic:83078, full:trueā€]
/Vote Flameo

I want to change Vote from Mole to This
[/quote]

I am heavily against this. Flameo is most likely town.

This is so unlikely to be true that it isnā€™t even funny.

Another thing that Iā€™m against. Iā€™m fairly confident that both Flameo and Catlover are town.

Iā€™m not going to towncase myself. I see no need for it at the moment and self-towncases are always inherently biased, so I try to avoid that.

Itā€™s up to you (and everyone else) to figure that out!

Iā€™m super drained from this dayā€™s work of casing and ISOing, those things are a lot of work and iā€™ve had a very busy day on top of that.

I havenā€™t ISOā€™d Centuries or CallMeIo, who iā€™ve wanted to take a look at, but I donā€™t think iā€™ll have the will today.

Iā€™ve read over thread a couple of times anyway, and feel educated enough to cast a vote at EoD when the time comes.

I think you deserve a break. You did a lot of work today.

I am heavily against this. Flameo is most likely town.

This is so unlikely to be true that it isnā€™t even funny.

Another thing that Iā€™m against. Iā€™m fairly confident that both Flameo and Catlover are town.
[/quote]

Can you explain Bolded to me please.

Aw. Quotes donā€™t seem to work.

How canā€™t both be Town?
Why are all 3 Town?
Why are you so oblivious and blind sighted?
Can you not continue being manipulated by scum?
Iā€™d like you to use your own actions and not rely on anyone else. :grin:

:woman_facepalming:

Gamer re-entrance in thread

Going to gamer re-access situation

I might be going out of character a little but geez girl. Get out of LHF territory.

yeah I have no clue whatā€™s going on with your quotes tbh.

Tone Town.
Sorry I doubted you.