[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

I don’t like continuing to clear them for how outlandish they are, but I like the fact they are invested in solving, even if their methods of solving are strange.

They also don’t really seem to have TMI, because their thought process is all over the place. I think a wolf would at least try to make themselves sound at least slightly reasonable?

I’ve pointed put why they obvious Wolf and yet you continue to town core them so either your reads are trash or you don’t care because you are a wolf yourself :man_shrugging:

Don’t worry I’ll get some evaluation done and be less LAMIST Day 3.
Cya all Day 3! :upside_down_face:

I don’t like your slot either, so yes I will shade and try and get you out if you don’t do something that makes you look towny. In addition, the 2 dead townies tried to vote you out and their thoughts were pure, so I think it’s only fair you get some extra scrutiny.

I am really wondering how this is a point… I am a fox, no sheep.

Concession accepted, you don’t have a case on me.

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is town

Ele/Vul/cat/wisp is the Wolf team

That’s not something a towny does. Anyone who is town does not need to shade and make up stuff about scum to get by

… make up stuff? Where did I make up stuff?

What is your definition of shading, where did I do so and why was that scummy?

Generally shading and such is used by scum to make town look bad when you don’t need to do that for scum

Are you in antispew? Why do you suddenly refuse to use any arguments and instead scream that I’m a wolf?

If you’re a villager, you’re leaving a legacy of unexplained reads and OMGUS at this rate. Be better than this.

Oh, so you can’t name a specific instance of me making up stuff. Ironically you are now shading me, but you’re doing it based on unsubstantiated facts.

Do you see how you’re being a hypocrite?

If I’m mislynched today, the rest will see I’m right so there’s that.

I agree, I think I’ll take another look at gorta, preferably before EoD. I know they said they didn’t have much time to invest in this game, but they can still be a wolf.

It’s not Omgus if I’m right, which I’m sure I am so…

I will go through the dust and say that I don’t hate Vulgard’s latest tone… I will spend some time evaluating again.

hi

1 Like

why like

confusion

1 Like

Want me to go through every case of you shading me?