[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

And you think I should be scumreading Io just because they failed to provide adequate reasoning for you being scum?

Here you claim I wasnā€™t reading the game when Katze didnā€™t claim that those were townreads iirc

I did because I want to play this game, but I also want to play this game, so I didnā€™t try to post fluff and such

Here you say that I am basically town, but still call me a SL

JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE VOTE ME THAT DOESNā€™T MAKE ME A WOLF

Here you act like I get scum signals from all of those names WHEN I STATED THAT I WAS GOING TO ISO AND READ THOSE SLOTS (you also did a similar trick with Katze)

No, thatā€™s not it.

Io is doing exactly the same thing with wanting to lynch me as opposed to lynching Elephas, who they think is scum and the only reason they give for me being scum is that I am scum together with Elephas.

You say Mole is scum for this kind of scenario, so why is Io not scum in the exact same scenario?

This feels like a wolf Leafia post.

This one too. Not because itā€™s self-meta, but because itā€™s incredibly LAMIST.
[/quote]

How the heck is admitting that I could be either alignment with what Iā€™ve been saying LAMIST!?! A villager absolutely never claims that I look LAMIST here. Only a wolf pushing agenda does.

The quote broke on this but Vulgardvsaid it.

General Comments
Wisp is the thread top poster - have they produced content worth that? Not even close! I would put like Ele or flame much closer to that point. Wolfie post fluff fmpov.

Also has spent most of the day filling the thread with hating lo who is obvious town here.

Targetting LHF

Dictionary definition of an OMGUS read on me

This is a stupid question - Scum trying to look casual?

This is the kind of reasoning that kept me alive in Insurgency.

Because I have reasons to townread Io which donā€™t apply to Mole. The way Mole is handling his Wisp wolfread isnā€™t the only argument against him. His solving has been notably underwhelming, his reads have been quite weak and developing opinions has been taking him a long while. His sudden snap to a solid scumread on me after I pushed him is notable, because he has not had this type of progression on anyone else before. He spent the early game shitposting and handing out townreads every now and then, but finding wolves has been a struggle, if you read his ISO. The frequency of wolfreads is very low.

They do exist, though ā€“ namely, the Wisp scumread. However, like Iā€™ve said multiple times, the way heā€™s handling it is really weird and I donā€™t think a villager acts like this when they think they found a wolf. Mole is currently trying to convince me that he has conviction in the Wisp read, but all I see in Moleā€™s ISO is declarations that heā€™s unable to push his wolfread because of a lack of traction. In other words, excuses for letting a ā€œwolfā€ slip away.

Io has other things going for them which might make them town, such as being utterly outlandish and inconsistent, and building universes which donā€™t seem to make sense in the eyes of most players. Io has also done scummy things which other people have warned them not to do, openly defying people who are generally townread just for the sake of being stubborn and sticking to their guns.

I think thatā€™s villagery. On the other hand, what Mole is doingā€¦ isnā€™t. I could see a villager being silly, OMGUSing me and forgetting that they are here to hunt wolves, but I see more reasons for a wolf doing those things. Different perspective, different needs.

I would be so happy to CFD Wisp, but there isnā€™t time to pursue a vanity wagon, not in my position at least.

Iā€™ve already explained why it actually makes perfect sense for you to push Wisp here as a villager, and yet youā€™re not doing that. I donā€™t see a reason why you wouldnā€™t.

Is your push W/W?

What kept you alive in Insurgency was two people who knew you were scum not killing you at night. But yes, this is true.

That said, what applies to you doesnā€™t apply to other players. No two players should be read on the exact same metric, I believe.

No because Iā€™m town.

/Vote Wisp

Yeet the scum and then scum buds tomorrow then

Good morning kitties!!! Iā€™ve really liked a lot of vulgardā€™s posting. Iā€™m going to formulate my own opinion on CallMeIo, probably some time later tomorrow, but I agree that should not be a wagon. Itā€™s a JOAT claim for christā€™s sake! We shouldnā€™t vote that off today, unless itā€™s obviously fake! Thatā€™s silly!

Going to ISO moleā€™s recent posts to see if they have improved in any way!

Please quote them for me.

Well thatā€™s not a true assessment. Flameo may not have that many posts, but they have more content than a majority of the players here. Did you read the right person?

Please point out posts that you believe are not real solving, or sheeping.

I find it interesting that you call this an excuse. If I remember correctly, you had a similar post, yet on the opposite side of the spectrum.
An excuse to try harder.

Why can a villager not be towncoring your scumreads?
Why not vote your scumreads instead?
This is not a town motivated vote:

I have no thoughts to counter this. From this post on, I will very likely be ignoring your posts unless I see valid reasoning to respond to you. (Like if you finally give a case on me)
I am done giving wolves what they want.

Convince me to vote Wiisp. Perhaps you will be successful.

If youre lynched today and flip villager, you have not given very much content to go off of.
Naked reads and votes do not mean anything from a dead villager.
Give us explainations
Explain your thought process so we can see from your perspective when you can no longer talk

The fact that you are barely concerned about dying, and not giving town anything to work with is not a good look.

2 Likes

If you had READ, the list, you would have seen it was a list of all townreads, so you clearly did not read it. Completely justified for me to point that out.

This is not a proper sentenceā€¦ I am not sure if I can interpret it correctly. Have you gone through Ashā€™ old games? Noo? Then itā€™s valid for me to call you out on that that you were more interested into showing that youā€™d put in effort, then actually put in that effort and do something. Completely justified for me to call that out.

No, I am saying that you know to hit some towny angles like asking for other games in order to metaread. Repeating the fact that we should not tie the vote during the lynch things like this. You handled your posts like a checkbox list of ā€œdo this to get townread traditionallyā€. I wondered here if you are the kind of player to posture like that and simultaneously be skilled enough to hit multiple different angles.

Dead town reads have value, because you know they are unbiased. Thatā€™s a completely legit point.

What do you mean trick? I was aiming to get any kind of reaction out of you with that comment, because so far your whole contribution has been beyond lackluster. All you have done is defend one player and poorly at that (Mole). In addition, I was just curious how you came to those names.

You didnā€™t end up with a conclusion on how this makes me scum gorta. I donā€™t want to do another ā€œtrickā€ and have to fill in the blanks here, so please spell it out for everyone.

And like Iā€™ve already said, the fact I think Io is too outlandish to be scum isnā€™t the type of reasoning I will use to defend them throughout the game. Itā€™s too weak, and it canā€™t hold water forever. I want Io to do other things than that, things that will make me clear them with no guilty conscience.

By the way, if you think Iā€™m a wolf, why are you doing exactly what Iā€™m instructing you to do?

What makes me inserting funny comments makes me a wolf opposed to anyone else doing, I donā€™t get it at all
Itā€™s literally just nai

There is no way a wagon starts on me, but I wouldnā€™t be able to fight one if it did (not that it ever happens)

3pm EsT EODs are absolute garbage for me

Like, if Iā€™m towncoring wolves, I might also be manipulating you into getting yourself yeeted, or into creating another V wagon, or into something else. If you really think Iā€™m a wolf, you should be telling me to heck off and/or counterargue and/or re-evaluate. The fact youā€™re passively listening to me is actually something I would expect from a wolf who knows they are being pushed by a villager and who is taking advantage of being offered a way out.

How the fuck do you intepret, ā€œHow do you not have a wolf read yetā€, as attacking low hanging fruit, you should absolutely have some kind of wolf read by now

If this isnā€™t hard defending, then I donā€™t know what is tbh