[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

Still don’t see how you think this is scummy instead of just not understanding Kat. Agree to disagree :man_shrugging:

Because it feels like you’re trying to make someone that’s scummy look like a townie. Like you’re trying to potentially save a scumbuddy.

…i meant that in a conversational tone… but ig I can also read it with a harsher one… sry bout that :o

This whole agenda thing is probably just as much of a stretch as my fucking vote but that’s just me I guess
But I have a personal hatred against people, playing the way that Katze plays, whether they are town, or mafia, or joking
:man_shrugging:

But… Why was this comment needed?

Calling it now for postgame cred. Scumteam is Mole, Centuries, and Wiisp. Honestly though, I’ll be pretty pleasantly surprised if I’m correct here.

Anything’s possible to be honest. Too early to be 100% certain.

“suprised”

FTFY. At least be honest with your reads

I’ve posted enough at work, give me like an hour and a half…

This is why I try to not post at work

FTFY? Also, that reminds me. What does LHF stand for anyway? It’s something I’ve been wondering for a while now.

Fixed that for you.

Low hanging fruit

Not sure how I feel about CatLover.
Haven’t seen any posts by them I like.
But who knows they might surprise me. :grin:

Ah. Also, I double checked and surprised is the correct spelling.

no the issue is

the fact you make this post and then say you’d be suprised if it flips as such because to me it shows you aren’t making any effort at making reads and you’re instead just omgus’ing or sring people who dont think your srs are obvious scum

This came from the heart.
Even if there’s hatred within it.

Suprised isn’t how you spell it. It’s spelled surprised.

I do not think you understand what I mean

Are they not being honest?

I’m making effort in my reads. Anyone would be surprised if they correctly guessed the entire scumteam less than 6 hours into D1.