[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

fun d1 content nerd.

and i mean i can glean jeremy as mafia just from the answer but he also might be town and im not really sure at this point, but he’s worth a look later and i got my eyes on him

This was a well… interesting game. Was pretty clear that Jake would be mislynch bait like always. The new thing in this was, that he was in fact evil. So yes, even scummy people can be scum.
Marshal spammed like always, but sadly he was town.
Wazza didn’t really bother to play the game, he could have done more.
Nuclear_Rehab … (ok tf I don’t know anything about them)
Kai was pretty convincing everyone that he was active (while being inactive, good job)
Chloe was [REDACTED].
Mercess managed to get herself lynched, but only AFTER Jakes death. (They still lynched her dw)
Italy managed to do his first read he has ever done, and it was even a correct one! Gratulations on this.
Chemist confused everyone, and Geyxy and Icibalus had their fun pushing on them. @Mistyx can you help me with this day start please
Jeremy and Isaac were not on the same team, and neither of them did an exceptional play, but it was pretty decent!
Geyxy, the greatest mistake in human history, managed to mislynch 3 towns before finally gotten down for being the overhead of the scum team.
Hippolytus forgot that the game existed. F for him.

Ok jees

Valid answer
With RQS like that I think the better strategy is to try to figure out how someone thinks versus trying to glean their alignment from their answer

I see you marshal, I see you.

TOWN (noun): a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.

TOWN (adj.): of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town:

• ex.town laws;
  • town government;
  • town constable.
  • Vanilla Townie
  • Chloe
3 Likes

I know this is a joke but please don’t throw out character attacks

2 Likes

It’s not meant as an attack, my friend. It’s a kind of honor. You both are really good players, and putting you together is like the apocalypse… it’s overkill.

that hydra should be called geyluxy and nothing else.

That’s a nice complement

I think Jeremy is town

Thank you Isaac

shut up pro

I really don’t want to meta Isaac scum but my brain says to do it

This is such a wolfypost but it could come from town so idk, but im keeping my eyes on preistess and they are someone to look at in the future

AHAHAHAHA
nice quick edit
for the record, Isaac quick edited “shut up noob” to “shut up pro”

Marshal, you literally keeping an eye on EVERYONE

1 Like

Explain.

wait did they call mist chemist

3 Likes