Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year - Informed spec

dude my iso in this game

my first game

god its so bad

you haven’t seen mine

Anyways I should be sleeping now so I’m gonna go sleep

nfol4 hurts to remember

I like to think that my next wolf game won’t see me get caught D1.

It’s literally why I’m never lynched as a wolf on this site unless there’s mechanic hocus pocus in play. I can easily get myself consensus townread by having good analysis, bussing the weakest wolf in the group, and then just keep on posting periodically and nobody will be the wiser.

When I’m actually furthering the gamestate and being a town leader, people wolfread me because LOLALICEPUSHLHF.

2 Likes

this is personally what makes me the most angry about townplay
since you’re considered such a good player everyone will immediately rely on you for everything and if you’re ever wrong you must be AUTO LOCKSCUM YES HOW DARE YOU PUSH TOWN ONLY SCUM PUSH TOWN

1 Like

I can read Alice when their NK

im town

It’s not even when I’m wrong. People will wolfread me because I push LHF despite the fact that this site is full of LHF so of course there will be wolves in the “easily mislynched” pile.

It’s why I was so damn salty at ToS2 as EVO and Cheese were obvious wolves but because they are known to be easy mislynches then I must be a wolf pushing them for a mislynch.

2 Likes

I’m surprised people can’t, tbh.

When I’m NK I’m basically several times more aggressive than average. It’s pretty obvious when I do this, tbfh.

Who knew the Ultimate Child Caregiver also had other ultimate talents? LUL

we need a strict WotM game for specifically people who actually know what they’re doing
or just an invitational
town will never learn without an actual demonstration

3 Likes

but Italy

can we really find [setup size] players who are competent as both alignments for an invitational

competent?
maybe
good?
we’d probably have to beg other sites

a personal secret
from me to you (pretend you don’t see this edit)
my capability as a mafia player has absolutely nothing to do with skill at all
and it’s probably the same for a lot of other people
it’s all about the effort put in
if you take the time to analyze every post someone makes in a towngame and a wolfgame, and proceed to compare it all to their current game
even extremely minor tells that nobody would notice
you will almost always be right

you just need the patience and the will

@Alice

how do I get better at town

a question
how the fuck do you get better at making tears?