[VFM] Mountainous Arson - (12/15) - Completed - Town Wins

Because it feels like Kyo doesn’t even see it and is genuinely confused. But maybe I’m just whiteknighting him, I don’t know honestly. You have so many reasons to scumread him apparently.

/selfvote intensifies

Probably a Mafia member.

/vote eevee

If I’m townreading most of the people who posted, time to vote the 0 posters. :>

No specific post, just his ISO in general.

I’ll go look.

How do you Expect content to come And game to progress if you only townread everyone And vote people Who havent posted?

Doesnt that invalidate your last point?

Can you point to something

I don’t, I just want to generate some content even if I don’t have strong scumreads at the moment. Isn’t that a good thing?

Like I’ve been saying he pings me both ways and I’m leaning town but it’s a read I’m likely to flip-flop on. Expect a lot of self-invalidating.

No. That’s a serious answer, I don’t think I can confidently point to something right now. If I did I would probably walk back on it later.

What content that generates?

Uh… he didn’t start with a joke in watch your mouth, where he was scum. But he did here.
:thinking:

Isn’t that for you to decide and not me?

Before that

I guess I put it Wrong
What content do you Expect it to generate

(See the full post)

Oh, got it.

"time to yolo:

bd king with firekitten, soul, solic, and sam as scum

ez"

Can’t quote from Triple Threat 2 but he did joke there as scum. :thinking:

Didn’t joke in LotR…

• where he was town - just to clarify.

He didn’t joke in Overwatch…

…where he was also town.

:thinking:

/vote MaximusPrime

I defended him at first but there is some solid meta evidence right there.

If this is the game where he decided to switch things up then this is pretty damn unfortunate.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You’re probably town
Since I’m voting you

Also vul can you answer this?

I… don’t think I can, really. I don’t think about what content my posts will generate, I just try to make them meaningful. Especially since Geyde asked for it and he does have a point about it being +EV as town to reduce fluff to a minimum.

Do you want to create towncore with me