[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Vulgard, Leafia, EliThePsycho 3
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend, Chloe 3
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Marluxion 2
Emilia willtaylor 1
GGhana Leafia 1
Prophylaxis GGhana 1
Marluxion Arctic 1
staypositivefriend Emilia 1
Not Voting WindwardAway 1

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Okay last question that I remember wanting you to answer:

You said earlier that you disagreed with my “this feels like a c4 CoV moment” take (iirc you said something like “No. Hard no”) and I’m curious what you think my reference was and why you disagreed

/unvote @Wazza

not really interested in pursuing that anymore, i think his reasoning for townreading me was >rand no scumchat tmi

might be a dumb reason to unvote but yeah

also it’s mean to yeet a newcomer day 1 (and i’m not trying to be patronizing here, just general principle things)

i thought you were referring to the “greencheck” on c4
in which case i would be c4 here and gghana would be ranmilia

/vote windward

@Wazza

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend, Chloe, Emilia 4
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Marluxion 2
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho 2
Emilia willtaylor 1
GGhana Leafia 1
Prophylaxis GGhana 1
Marluxion Arctic 1
Not Voting Vulgard, WindwardAway 2

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

The full team?

Also @Vulgard keep reading
you’re pointing out something that i immediately turn 180 on in like the posts immediately after

i do eventually come around to ghana being v after i check their last wolfgame as daisy though

im gay

(also yeah, this is the least i’ve been tinfoiled on d1 of a forum mafia game in ages, it rules. i think it’s because the wolves don’t perceive me as an easy target to push on, and the majority of conversation today has been about people that aren’t me)

lol

nah it had nothing to do with you

but thats funny

i actually think she’s more likely to say such a thing as a wolf

if she were a villager, i don’t think she’d feel the need to claim she’s trying, when she could do it by example

i don’t even know what to say about this take

when have I ever done this

i think that marl is probably just a villager fwiw, the posts that he has been making in the last couple of hours are so dynamic in thought that i think theyre outside of the wolf range ive seen from him

Okay from now on if i Like your post and then immediately unlike it that means “Keep fuckin’ reading and i explain further on”

because i have a feeling i’m going to be doing this like 800 times with vulgard

May I warn you all:

Please keep track of your own posts to prevent getting dangerously close.

i’m giving WWA time, because her opening posts have historically been “awful” by general consensus, as either alignment

more or less
i can’t say i’m not used to being wolfread day 1, but that combined with me not knowing how to approach the game really got me frozen (lol)

i agree with this

this is more questionable though

That kinda goes against the whole point of the postcap so lets not do that please

This is against the rules. Do not do it.

I will ignore it if you do that to me and NK you afterwards.

since the last game you played with me, spf, i became the resident day 1 wolfread for a lot of people regardless of alignment

it really changed everything. i’d been considered super polarized before