[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

hey vulgard, do you have any thoughts on alice?

Also I retract my townread on chloe

Her approach totally makes sense as a wolf considering the playerlist

I ISO’d you before I went to bed and you only had 3 posts lol, it wasn’t enough for me to have any idea of your alignment except maybe the post about Emilia, but I wanted to see your explanation on her.

This post looks like it’s trying to accomplish exactly that :thinking:

Why would you do that as a villager? What purpose does it serve?

Ok, are you usually an easy execution in ToL or something? Or do you just mean because you’re new and nobody knows your playstyle? Trying to understand where you’re coming from because I’m getting mixed signals from your posts but I want to figure you out.

She seems pretty natural in the thread from what I saw when interacting with her earlier, and from what I’m reading now. Usually if she’s a wolf she has trouble hiding her TMI and the way she’s developing her reads does not look like she has TMI or an agenda right now.

The thing I noticed was that he is both claiming to be a villager and yet saying things that seem to counter it. Idk if that makes any sense, but the first couple posts I quoted from him here. Im not entirely sure where he’s coming from yet.

what specifically about her approach makes sense as a wolf? can you elaborate a bit?

@Prophylaxis

i start the game wolfreading diiye
the thread hates it and i have to fakeclaim pr to survive day 1
i am town

__

i come into the game repping a hard wolfread on wazza
now, i ended up actually pursuing that one for the entire day, but i talk about wazza as if she’s an outed wolf when she demonstrably wasn’t, and i do that from the start

i express several snapreads as i enter the thread and i vote in accordance with them, even though i have no real reasoning for any of them

1 Like

i like to generate discussion through controversial confidence in the early-game

so while accusations of me not believing in my early reads here are not exactly wrong, they didn’t take this into account imo

is it bad that i wolfread wwa’s lack of a reaction to people wolfreading her for her opening string of posts, when she’s normally annoyed by this?

Having a hard time getting a grasp on will
The awareness of his self-awareness is awkward and feels textbook newb-wolfy but could very well just be a Will Thing™
I do think his takes as a whole seem somewhat uninformed

Willing (image) to give him some more time. I’m not very strong either way

Yeah we aren’t 90% of cases

Wrt the bolded:
I know Vul quite well, but I’ve misread him in literally every game since he came back from his hiatus so I guess you could say I don’t know him very well in a mafia sense
We’re two people who know eachother quite well, not players :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s an unusual relationship

I’m trying to figure him out and not tunnel
But it would be so much easier if he would just talk to me

Don’t think it’s AI

kinda icky post

also emilia is a rly easy push lmao

ayyyy

Yeah agreed

Okay yeah my take was super premature and I don’t think it applied to the situation as not that many people posted between spf’s vote on Emilia and when I had the thought, and none of those people are the ones that would make the read valid in the first place

I was comparing spf’s vote on Emilia to spf’s bus on c4 in the Congress of Vienna game - not in terms of spf’s alignment, but the read she used to push it through

The fact that nobody was really acknowledging spf’s vote or read on Emilia when some people prior to that said they thought she could be a wolf set me off and it reminded me of the CoV game when people were talking about c4 being a wolf but nobody voted him when spf tried to get a wagon forming

Different contexts, and I also don’t know spf’s alignment, but I think the read in itself is valid across games

After I posted that, the people I was looking for (will and Alice in specific) either voted for Emilia or acknowledged spf’s read there, which makes my comparison/read moot

1 Like

I townread her for large amount of content.
But it would totally make sense from wolf mindset to post large amount of content, to get stronger players to TR you.

Ignoring the amount of content I’ve provided, how do you feel about the content itself?

hey but i’m trying to talk to you rn come on now

i feel like emilia/willtaylor have partner equity if you want to go there. the reasoning he uses for his emilia push doesn’t look like something a villager comes up with naturally

that said i still think the way he responded to me was >rand v but i might be exaggerating

1 Like

I haven’t read posts with more than 50 words unless they’re about me

What about their interactions makes you think they’re w/w? I actually thought the opposite, but I can double check to see if I can find what you’re seeing. I’m not convinced that wolves would already want to bus on D1, though. iirc Proph and Vulgard both like distancing, and I think I’ve seen Proph bus and not Vulgard.

BRB lemme switch to laptop, my phone is deleting my posts lol

its 1am im doing my best):

im reading your current posts and nothing is sticking in my brain

my fault not yours

also im gunna go to sleepze i’ll reread all this in the morning
i feel like a hypocritical butthead lol

but thank you for responding to my questions

Is the forum not loading for me? I haven’t seen a single wolfread on me yet but I just noticed there’s a weird gap in post times where I see posts from 6h ago and suddenly the next one is from 7m ago.

Wait actually there’s no way I already read through the 400 posts I missed, obviously there’s a problem

1 Like

its a bug refresh

1 Like

Wait omg that was in my most recent post im so sorry
i don’t mean it anymore lol
that looks so shitty

i think i wrote that like an hour or two ago because i’ve been so focused on realtiming and only just went back to my catchup

now goodnight!! sorry!!

um
you’re the top wagon
half the thread thinks your wallpost was bad