[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Leafia

arctic

Proph

Chloe

Alice

Eli

Vulgard

SPF

the thing is all of the wolves are in these people

and most likely in the first five

So like if proph is v who the fuck are the wolves

/vote willtaylor @Wazza

i won’t be here at eod and i’ll be gone from like 4 hours before eod
gonna go for a bit but i should be back once more before i’m off for the day

1 Like

wait what
how are me and leafia here but not like emilia eli or willtaylor
also i thought you wolfread marl?

1 Like

i reiterate that my biggest problem with will is his emilia read, because it looks really out of place. the confidence behind it seems to be coming from nowhere, and his attachment to it also seems odd, considering his general lack of presence in the thread. it’s also not something i’d expect a villager to say when wolfreading emilia (how can you tell she’s “fake?” on what basis?), which brings to mind the possibility of tmi.

i’ve explained why i considered the arctic/chloe/spf world already, but apparently i have to keep repeating myself for all eternity. i briefly thought about it, because arctic w would invalidate my spf/chloe not w/w read. however, i ended up concluding that my village read on arctic was too strong for that to be realistic, so i dropped it entirely.

it’s not an inconsistency whatsoever and i’m not sure why anyone is calling it such.

2 Likes

you see

I have this god tier thread read

all of the wolves are guaranteed to be at start of day

also marl is obviously villaging

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic 3
WindwardAway Alice, staypositivefriend, Chloe 3
Alice Vulgard, Emilia 2
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Marluxion 2
Emilia willtaylor 1
GGhana Leafia 1
Prophylaxis GGhana 1
Not Voting WindwardAway 1

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

I think the reason why I don’t understand why you’re defending proph so hard is because this ain’t even a good point?

Like it’s still day 1 it doesn’t hurt to world build, ive done the same thing

so to me it looks like reaching

marl dropping his townread on me with trivial ease is a bit concerning to me still

i was the thread’s most consensus wolfread for a while so i could 100% see wolves randomly dropping me down in the bottom of their reads just because they could
alice and marl both did this
with marl it’s almost worse because he repped a tr on me earlygame but then started dunking on me as townreading me went out of fashion

idk

1 Like

I can’t wait for Vulgard to go “I was actually pulling a slayers gambit this whole time get fucked nerds” and then lead a CFD onto a villager at end of day

1 Like

i don’t do cfds usually
i’m not around for eods 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time i’m following a preexisting tunnel

townplay is my passion

much like wolfreading villagers and dying inside
roughly in order from strongest to weakest

2 Likes

this is a cry for help

1 Like

anyway

@EliThePsycho are you planning to play the game more today or are you done

wazza’s going to outpost you if i get her to post the votecount 11 times by changing my vote for no reason

i’d like to avoid the classic eli experience where he posts some stuff during early day 1 and then dwindles in activity so much that nobody remembers what he’s done when his name becomes a topic of discussion later in the game

the problem is that I’ve seen Eli do it not only as a frozen wolf but as frozen town, if that’s even a term lol
last time he came in, all he said was that he comprehended nothing and then had no new takes or thoughts when i asked

and like, I get that this game is a lot to catch up on because i had the same problem when i got into the thread and am still paying for it tbh but I have no idea if Eli’s even trying to solve anything because he’s just not here

I guess I’ll ISO his early game and see what he posted

I’m mainly focusing on the top wagons other than myself because I’ll be out for dinner and probably try to come back for ~the last hour before EoD, so I’ve made a priority list.

kinda want Will to come back so I can interact with him and he can answer the questions I had for him earlier in the thread.