[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I was a lost wolf and I faked a green peek on villager, because I thought they were packwolf. That also led to actual packwolf being exed that day :joy_cat: .

1 Like

Eh, clarify?

I feel like will’s push on Emilia was plinko board-y enough to be W/W and that Emilia pushing Will over Vul makes sense since in an Emilia/Vul/Will world then she’d probably try to keep the stronger wolf alive.

You were not a lost wolf in Drakengard. You were a villager.

Oh I thought you were talking about clown fiesta.

I don’t think I faked a green peek in draken though? At least I dont remember.

I think she’s >rand w but my towncore full of people who know how to read her pretty well say she’s villagery, and I do actually agree with one of their takes that she did one of her self-centered reads that are usually indicative of her being a villager - but when I look at her posts on a larger scale there’s absolutely nothing that wows me, and this doesn’t feel like her normal towngame at all. She feels flat and she isn’t taking the position in thread I’m used to seeing from her, where she’s carefree with her RTs and makes everything orbit abound her and chokeholds the thread sometimes

One little instance of her being self-centered doesn’t quite do it for me

So I’m in an awkward position where I want to listen to the reads of the people I trust to read her, and I want to give her more time, but my personal read disagrees

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic, Marluxion, Emilia 5
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, Alice, GGhana 4
Alice Vulgard 1
Emilia willtaylor 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway staypositivefriend 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are now lifted. 1 hour remains.

1 Like

do not talk about stuff like this because it ruins game integrity.

1 Like

Will is for sure villaging

Alts aren’t allowed in this game I just remembered so I’m 80% sure that he’s just a villager

sigh

@staypositivefriend you caught up on the thread, right? Has your opinion of Wind changed at all

Vulgard’s posts about marl are just

No

I think his read on marl makes no sense from villager marl

Vulgard I meant

Thanks @Wazza You’re doing a wonderful job at being a host.

As someone who is very good at reading newbies

Knowing that will isn’t an alt, the man’s probably just villaging

Get your votes off of him

1 Like

Basically, yeah.

Vulgard should know better for intra-personal reasons.

Claiming that Marl’s an opportunistic wolf because of his progression from “probably a PR” to “Vulgard is wolfy” is… really not something I’d expect V!Vulgard to ever do.

for flimsy reasons*

@leafia please unvote will

I’m very sure the man is villaging because he isn’t an alt

This seems like a classic villagery new player

No. We won’t and what makes you so sure he isn’t just a wolf here?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, EliThePsycho, Arctic, Marluxion, Emilia 5
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, Alice, GGhana 4
Alice Vulgard 1
Emilia willtaylor 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway staypositivefriend 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are now lifted. 50 minutes remain.

1 Like

V

Alice
Arctic
GGhana
Marluxion
Chloe
Leafia

staypositivefriend

Prophylaxis
willtaylor
EliThePsycho

Emilia
Vulgard
WindwardAway

W

Basically where I’m at rn.

First tier’s basically where I’m p sure we’re all villaging.

Second tier is the SPF tier where she’s villagery but I respect her wolfgame enough to not towncore her this early.

Fourth tier’s my proposed wolfteam.

Third tier’s basically there’s a wolf here if one or more of Emilia/Vul/WWA are villaging.

1 Like

Because literally every single newb wolf I’ve seen has taken a much more muted approach to thread than will has

Will has a very “not giving 2 shits about what people think of me or my pushes” that I have literally only ever seen from new players if they’re villaging

Face it, he can’t be an alt, so he’s villaging

I’m very sure of this

1 Like