[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

/vote Prophylaxis

1 Like

I have a convincing argument to make you all vote him.

prophylaxisus

1 Like

last time I’m reminding any of you:

1 Like

/vote prophylaxisus

@Wazza

2 Likes

Dude, “I believe their depth of thought and angles of consideration represent a TMI-less perspective” is barely a read.

I need to see your thought process - the progression - that made you go from “Chloe is wolfy because I think her reminding Leafia about the postcount limit is wolfy specifically for her” to “I have a cursory townread on her”. I need quotes. You’ve given like, no indication at all to me that you’ve at least tried to skim the thread and have read Chloe/spf’s posts.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Prophylaxis GGhana, Vulgard 2
Vulgard Chloe, Prophylaxis 2
GGhana Leafia 1
Marluxion Arctic 1
Not Voting Alice, willtaylor, Marluxion, staypositivefriend, WindwardAway, EliThePsycho, Emilia 7

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

I feel like Vulg tried to TR me in order to see if I’d get off his back, but now that I’m finding more issues with his posts, he’s just putting up his quills like a porcupine.

This is just pretty much a blatant misrepresentation of what I’ve said in my wallposts.

I came to the conclusion that Vulg is a wolf because I don’t believe what he’s saying. And I said that Chloe was gun-to-head villager for today because I’d like to work with her today. How is any of that a “nothingburger”?

Fourth time this exact phrase or something close to it has been used wrt me

Swear wolves are trying to keep me in the PoE

When I’ve posted a shitton of content in a short period of time, and no one else is around ITT, of course I’m going to say something like this. I want people to actually read my posts and either engage with me about them (preferred) or come to an opinion about them. I was actually still absent-mindedly rereading the thread and asking questions, so again you’re misrepping me

Again I have several townreads and a singular wolfread, if you bothered to read my post closely

Why is this post “gross”?

I’m just confused because a part of me still thinks somewhat that Vulg wouldn’t play /this bad/ as a wolf. He was Communications in the invi and he was very easily able to amass townreads in that game. He was a wolf in Gold Rush and endgamed in 5v3 xylo a while back. I’m committed to extinguishing w!Vulgard - I’m not staying in the sidelines at all.

1 Like

What you’re saying now doesn’t somehow influence the wall you posted before

Insisting otherwise is just fallacious

i don’t think saying the chloe townread was fake makes him more likely to be a villager, you could say that he wouldn’t do it as a wolf because he’d get obliterated for it but this becomes infinitely more desirable than keeping up the act of townreading chloe for little/no reason and digging himself a deeper hole

i think his tunnel on you has some merit, because after looking over your posts again i see where he’s coming from and i had a similar thought though in a slightly different vein. in a playerlist like this i don’t think he’d really have the confidence to go after you as a wolf here when you’re a consensus null/townread strong player which points to him believing this read rather than maintaining it for the sake of posturing

yeah i don’t really buy it either
not only was it unnecessary, but as i said earlier i don’t think he was genuinely trying to get the game going with this. it looks to me more like a cop out for having misplaced confidence in a bad read

most of them because they are consensus, and most of my townreads are also consensus lol
if i had to name the ones that best describe my thoughts on the slots i’d go with leafia and chloe
additionally i identify more with your vulgard read today than i did yesterday

i can see how you’d get there, but i don’t agree
i think as a wolf he’d try to take more of a pockety approach with people he plays with regularly and has more experience with (obviously he knows spf but i don’t think he plays with them that often) and try to focus his villagery antagonistic approach towards slots he doesn’t care how they view him so much (such as spf) in order to get townread for it by the people who knows he does this as a villager. does this make sense? lol

I

Literally explained why in the post you quoted

what

What does this mean for my alignment.

he was surveillance

1 Like
Summary

this kind of looks fake lol

Yeah reading over this again

There’s a lot of waffling about Vulgard and Proph basically implying that my read on him is bad because of his Vulgard read is pretty dishonest looking at how he actually treats Vulgard in this post

Plus the fact he’s so uh, creative with his interpretation of what he actually posted is probably not a good look

Now you’re just dunking on me. Why do you think my post comes from a wolf mindset?

And I literally took a stance in that post - I said that gun-to-head, Chloe is a villager. I’m not locking this, because the game is still extremely young, but you keep misrepping me and I have to figure out if you’re a wolf who’s gaslighting me or a villager who is wrongfully tunneling me.

especially because he was townreading me before lol

it’s more that he townreads literally everyone that’s said his posts seem good but not villagery so this thought seems pretty misplaced

thank you Arctic for repeating what I said for everyone in the back of the class

i mean i’d understand it if he called out someone in particular since it’s not just you that he was making this out to apply to, i think

this post has made me deceased, this just looks so pockety

everything else in Vulgard’s ISO is actually very good in my opinion, even if I don’t agree with the stuff they’re saying I basically understand how they got from point a to point b

overall I just don’t think we should yeet there