[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

The idea that Proph/Marl can’t be W/W is kinda dumb as until D3 they were basically either full-on TR’ing each other or just TR’ing each other with some concerns and basically suddenly turned on each other at the drop of a hat.

From Proph irt Marl.

From Marl irt Proph.

Just have to do this. Nooooo! My husband! For anyone wondering, that’s my flavor, Valerie, the wife of Miracle Max. It has a mistake in my flavor too interestingly where it says I’the husband of Miracle Max, but I’m pretty sure that’s supposed to be wife. Also, I reread Alice’s ISO last night and I’m now 100% convinced that Alice is a villager here. I’d love to b ed the first vote on Marl too. /votd Marl @Chloe

Like, atp I’m absolutely sure Marl’s just wolfing here considering that he spent D1/D2 trying to “give WWA/Wisp more time” and then by D3 he used the justification that “W!WWA would never vote will in V/V/V” and tried to wagon me until he realized that I was just not a viable wagon and Wisp would’ve most certainly died after I towncased Emilia.

/vote Marl @Chloe

Dumb typo.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Marluxion Leafia 1/4
Not Voting Alice, Marluxion, Arctic, sulit, Prophylaxis, Emilia 6

Majority is 4. Day ends: 2021-09-08T20:00:00Z

Please ping me with your votes or I might miss them.

Also with Wisp W and the derp with the RC I’m p sure that Leafia’s villaging, tbfh.

From them going from this…

To them faking the lack of TMI on Wisp and faking a derp on the RC is… just not really that imaginable.

2 Likes

/vote Marl @Chloe

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Marluxion Leafia, Alice 2/4
Not Voting Marluxion, Arctic, sulit, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

I also think that wisp either was in antispew from the moment he replaced in or on d3+

so I kinda wanna prioritize earlier ww interactions over him when rereading

Wait, nvm. /unvote

1 Like

uhhh
okay but
this would mean that marl and proph spent yesterday collectively bussing wisp and then seemingly setting up to bus each other today

I can honestly see that potentially being the case.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Marluxion Leafia 1/4
Not Voting Marluxion, Arctic, sulit, Prophylaxis, Emilia, Alice 6

also lol @ arctic and leafia getting in a fistfight over who would claim the will pelt but no one really stepping in to claim the wisp pelt

1 Like

Laughs I think that one belongs mostly to Alice.

actually it could be since i did express that i believed they were v/w, so it’d kind of make sense for them to buss here and hope it gets the other enough cred to endgame?

Like, the thing is that I have a hard time seeing a team outside of these three?

You’re kind of ultra-polarized, Leafia has not a single iota of TMI, GGhana’s entire tunnel on Proph and going apeshit with you over Will almost never comes from a wolf as wolves don’t give a shit about their TRs, Emilia’s… eh, I can theoretically see her W in some worlds but I think she’s just villaging here?

That’s kind of what I thought, tbfh.

Like a basically last-ditch attempt for one to go deep?

I think as long as we can keep Emilia from snap voting in LyLo, we just win here.

i’m worried emilia could be having the wolfgame of her life here
but we still win assuming emilia/marl/proph contains 2 wolves

though i need to see if i think sulit could be wolfing, because it kind of does make sense with the way they handled marl’s slot in a fairly safe way in the event of him flipping wolf