[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

you posted 5 times in a row

take might be dumb but i think wolf you would just gather your thoughts and post once or twice max

i actually posted 20 times in a row, i tried to post more but the forum literally wouldnt let me :stuck_out_tongue: i dunno if that’s actually a towntell for me but i’ll take it, i guess!

kinda sucks that everyone left the thread as soon as i got caught up. i walk a lonely road

tragic 2 word short story:

“UwU Dead”

3 Likes

Eh, main pause irt to why I’m not wolfreading him that hard is that from experience newbwolves generally keep to themselves and try to slip UTR rather than spend the entire game tunneling a single player like this.

I’m not exactly towning him either as he really isn’t approaching this tunnel on Emilia like I’d expect a newbtown to such as by repeatedly trying to convince us to lynch her and be fairly vocal in the thread about his wolfread rather than just make comments such as the meta one. He’s kind of just… there, I guess?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
WindwardAway GGhana, Marluxion, staypositivefriend 3/6
Emilia willtaylor 1/6
GGhana Leafia 1/6
willtaylor WindwardAway 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

I meant mostly from yesterday later in the game, tbfh?

WWA kinda slipped UTR after Vulgard/I got into that argument and I’m starting to think more and more that Emilia’s just villaging this match so if that mess was all villagers then I think that the wolves are probably just letting the town self-destruct unless Prop’s a wolf.

I think it’s just 1~2 wolves there, tbfh.

WWA’s probably wolfing, I don’t think Emilia’s in their wolfrange rn, but will can kinda go either way.

On reflection I kinda think that it makes him wolfier?

ToL/ToS isn’t exactly 1:1 to FM, but I remember playing my first wolf forum game in a 31p’er match and I did extremely well despite being a first-time wolf there where I was confidently was pushing and casing multiple villagers, tbfh.

Back in ToS I used to do a bunch of ballsy moves such as when I found a Doc as a consig I’d hard push them as a SK and in ToL I used to have quite a strong scumgame that I won a pretty high amount of games whenever I randed Cult or Unseen and this translated very well to FM.

The fact that he mentioned that he bussed on ToL/ToS actually points to me probably underestimating his wolf game considering that most wolves on those games would basically just spend the entire game potato’ing rather than try to make plays, tbfh.

Which ones?

Though I kinda agree on retrospective that I may have underestimated Will’s wolfrange.

That’s… not exactly a good idea.

It’s kinda pointless to do so rn.

V

Alice
Arctic
Marluxion
GGhana
Leafia
Emilia

staypositivefriend

Prophylaxis
willtaylor
EliThePsycho

WindwardAway

W

Recency bias is eh, but the team’s probably like WWA+2 of Will/Proph/Eli.

On re-read I feel Proph’s extremely underwhelming this match and I’l willing to put him lower being that I don’t think that he has any actual wolfreads this match, and his only SR d1 flipped V. It’s kind of like he’s afraid of going against the consensus and he’s kind of just safely village reading everyone in a very “Katze playing FAM” kind of way.

…honestly, I kinda think it’s just Proph/Will/WWA with Eli being a potato, tbfh.

i actually dont remember it was a recent one

you having eli so low i think is bad but eli also forced vulgard over instead of will which means he could be the third mate

eli/will/wwa is like
the easiest universe though so idk

I think it’s basically three out of Proph/Eli/Will/WWA.

I don’t think it’s SPF unless she’s intentionally bussing her entire team, which is technically not impossible with her tendencies to bus in mind, but eh.

Eli doesn’t bus so the vote on Vul prolly could come from a perspective of saving W!Will, but I think he’s way too comfortable in the thread for him to be likely wolfing?

I can technically see WWA voting Vul to save Will and I think Eli was basically hopping between both Vul and Emilia but never really voted Will?

1 Like

Wind dies today for certain imo
Will should be jailkept and track should go on the poe
force the tracker to basically become an alignment cop

Eli did vote Will, but he voted Emilia closer to the EoD.

ye looks less like agenda and more like him just being indecisive

probably not a wolf