[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

Yeah, there’s no night, which means no night kill (no factional kill.)

Who’s that?? Hi.

I guess I’ll try to condense as much content into my posts as I gain. Did that once in Virtuous, might as well do it again.

/vote eevee

The title is called nightless no way you didnt know that lmao

/vote universal

You underestimate my tendency to not really read or pay attention to stuff that is obvious

Then I still don’t get it.

You repeat something people previously nearly mislynched you for in attempt to appear townie and find more townies?

Like if they suspected you for it, then… it’s probably last thing you should do for others to find you townie.

8/101

In Poisonous, Squid tried to townslip like 3 times in a row and was town. I’m seeing something similar here.

/vote universal

Because with that I was able to at least clear people who genuinely seemed to believe I was mafia with the people who just appeared to jump. That’s actually how I was able to get a read on a mafia member that game

Why are you sheeping?

/vote vulgard

Sulit is my mother and wants me dead. Aside from that, Sulit’s vote just seems to try and add pressure

My son done slipped up

Why does every vote I have to do that someone’s on have to be sheeping

Why can’t I just also have a read

Felt like a leap, because you were sitting there peacefully in thread and you hopped onto Universal all of a sudden.

I didn’t slip on anything but that townie information I did not know of.

But aside from that I thought that the mafia decided who they will kill during the day and it will happen right after the lynch. That’s why I thought there were still factional kills despite there being no night

?!

My strat this game is to vote everyone cuz as everyone knows wolves never vote each other and than I’ll be locktown.

Suffice to say I just got confirmation from Marshal and now I am debating all my life’s choices up to this moment

/vote eevee

someone voted a wagon that someone already voted, must be sheeping.

So to sum up.

You wrote

“I’m locktown, trust me”

While knowing you will be suspected, due to it happening in previous game, planning for a wagon on you so you can evaluate people basing on it.
Doing it when knowing the best solution for the game is just for as many towines to be townread.

And you planned the whole plan of you being scumread to get more reads and then getting out of it with explaining it in the first post of the game which was “I’m lockktown, trust me”.

Do you see a problem here?
I do.

9/101