[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

???

1 Like

I didn’t even realise the game started.

can we talk about the fact how unbalanced this rolelist is btw?

If I don’t feel like a villager by the end of EoD2 or something (maybe earlier), I’m probably a wolf and you should lynch me. I’m obvious af villager.

Didn’t rand wolf this game, so I hope I am gonna be obvious af villager d2, but still.

1 Like

Is she your wolf partner?

Not only do they probably have a claimvig (a common trope in flavor games) but they probably have a nightkill and all that jazz.

We’ll be down 2 players per mislynch.

I hope I don’t fuck up my post limit and get modkilled because of my stupidity. The fact we don’t have a new thread for this game is giving me paranoia I’m gonna screw that up.

No, why’d you choose them out of the like, 10 people that haven’t posted yet?

Why are you copying Universal, except trying even harder to derpclear, to the point it looks fake?

What the fuck

1 Like

Why do you care? All 0 posters are >rand rn.

/vote Wazza

1 Like

Stop it vulgard

/vote Wazza

You just randomly voted a 0 poster, why would I not care?

1 Like

dude I stayed up all night, leave me alone.

Either way I realised it’s Vanilla and Nightless so now I feel like a fucking moron.
I just in into every game I see.

1 Like

Your vote reason, would be nice.

Same as Vulgard’s

I haven’t determined Vulgards slot yet but his logic holds

Potentially is a a fake town slip especially since the title of this thread says NIGHTLESS

I’m going to slow down posting for a bit since I’m already at 1/5, but Wazza’s recent posts look fake af.

dude you act like I read shit.

I’ve inned into games that say obvious things anywhere (E.G: In the name) but never realised it.
An example would be LITERALLY ANY GAME WITH FUCKING VANILLA IN THE TITLE.

I might actually out. I despise vanilla games.

Is this Wazza’s reaction to 2 votes on him at the very start of day 1?

2 Likes