[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

I react mad at everything.

/vote Vulgard

Something’s off with Vulgard this game tbh.

Can you point at something, or is it just OMGUS?

Of course I’m going to point something out.

The two people I scumread are voting eachother aaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Mindmeld lol!

We must be distancing wolves, you should lynch us both. Everybody knows the recent success of hardbussing and hard distancing is going to influence all future wolf randers to play the same way.

1 Like

But wait Sulit you won’t do that, you’re wolf with us! Remember!

@Vulgard
Why are you acting so strangely, you aren’t normally like this. Granted I’ve not had a game with you in a while but it still doesn’t clear the fact that you can’t seem to make your mind up on your vote.

It feels like you’re just jumping from ship to ship for reactions and when you get a reaction you point it out, despite the fact it’s a common trope for me to react to accusations that are dumber than Boris Johnson getting COVID-19.

Arete, get out, you’re a spectator. Unless you’re quoting something, ig.

Sulit hasn’t been playing like her godawful start in Poisonous, which is a slightly good look. It was intentional then, but still.

And you think it’s wolfy… why exactly?

You think my dumbass being dumb is wolfy… why exactly?

Because Universal had already derpcleared before you did, or tried to do, the same thing. And you did it even harder, typing about claimvigs and what not despite the game saying VANILLA NIGHTLESS right in the title. Universal’s derp is less suspicious, because I can envision someone not seeing the connection between “nightless” and “mafia have no KP.” Your derp was so off the wall that I see it as a wolf’s attempt to derpclear really hard, which backfired.

/vote Vulgard

9/101

why is everyone doing this?

A few problems with what you said, Vulgard.

• Why would I copy Universal?
  • Why would I read?
  • If I was scum, why would I do exactly the same thing that someone else did, what would be the point?

I think Universal might be a villager, reason in my previous post.

Give me a sec, I must selfvote and AtE because I’ve just been voted.

[AtE]

/vote Vulgard

You done with the AtE yet?

You aren’t getting towncred for memeing

1 Like

this game is one big meme.

for gods sake we’re ice creams.

/unvote

imma do nothing now, farewell

btw why are you voting yourself?

Why is everyone trying to derpcear themselves lmao