[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

Hi your thoughts on the game so far?

11/101

I’m pretty sure hippo was joking because they commented on slips beforehand

Don’t know what number I’m at-

1 Like

Read my post before I was taking the piss out of waz and universal

Vulgard is more memey than normal but tbh I welcome it, but it is odd how he picked a game with limited posts to start.
Wazza…idk, hes scummy in everygame I play with him and he is usually inno so I dont have his meta as wolf yet

3/101

On a sidenote what is this post??

Now I feel kinda dumb.

yeah it makes sense given to your post prior and to your reaction to my vote.

/vote Vulgard

I don’t mind lynching both Vulgard/Wazza at some point of the game btw.

12/101

Awful early to vote yeah?

Part of me is paranoid that Napoleon is trying to pocket me and part of me thinks he’s in his town meta

1 Like

Why would it be too early to vote?

I’m fine with memes but there is a post restriction. Vulgard knows it. He even says he worries about it. He is a high poster. And he’s posting memes.

13/101

1 Like

Does it hammer at a certain vote limit?

I mean yeah, but what’s wrong with voting scumreads or voting for pressure? Do you not like that he voted for Vulgard?

1 Like

Incase we haven’t gotten to hear all the info yet, and a scum last vote hammers

With no night kills, I’m fine if a scumbag wants to out themselves by early hammer.

14/101

By that logic no one should vote in case people hammer, it doesn’t make sense. The last scum that randomly hammered it would basically out themselves.

It’s about town having more time per day to investigate.

But the game is nightless.

Surely I’m not the only one who thinks we should listen to everyone before voting?

Ohhhh

For what it’s worth this is the main reason I scumread Vulgard here.

I’m not very confident in my tonereads tbh but I do think my tonereads can be supporting evidence. I don’t think I’m being subjected to conf!bias here either.